Acceptance Rate 45.1%
Yield (Enrollment Ratio) 17.96%
The average acceptance rate is 45.1% at California colleges and universities where total 1,772,089 students have applied and 799,260 have been accepted. The average undergraduate application fees is $74.00 and the graduate application fees is $68.00. Next table presents the general admission information for applying to California colleges.
|Open Admission Policy||449 out of 770 schools|
|Average Undergraduate Application Fees||$ 74.00|
|Average Graduate Application Fees||$ 68.00|
|Average Acceptance Rate||45.1%|
|Average Yield (Enrollment Rate)||17.96%|
|Average Test Scores||1,277 SAT / 28 ACT|
For California college, 4,711 students (19.00% of enrolled) have submitted their SAT scores and 2,659 students (10.00%) have submitted their ACT scores for seeking degrees. For score submitters, SAT 75th percentile score is 1,372 and 25th percentile score is 1,181. For ACT scores, 75th percentile score is 89 and 25th percentile score is 72. Next table shows the detail SAT and ACT scores distribution of enrolled students at California colleges and universities.
|25th Percentile||75th Percentile|
|Evidence-Based Reading and Writing||594.00||683.00|
In California State, 260 schools use semester calendar systems and 65 schools are based on quarter system. Next table lists the number of schools with their calendar systems.
Next table describes credits that California colleges and universities are accepting for their students
98 California schools require High School GPA and 116 schools require High School Record (or Transcript). The test scores such as SAT and ACT are required by 3 California colleges. Next table summarizes the application requirements for applying to California colleges.
|High School GPA||98||7|
|High School Rank||1||25|
|High School Record (or Transcript)||116||0|
|Completion of College Preparatory Program||55||28|
|Formal Demonstration of Competencies||23||6|
|Admission Test Scores||3||11|
|Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)||0||0|
- Which colleges are 4 years or High in California?
- How many colleges require Formal demonstration of competencies in California?
- How much is The Average Tuition & Fees in California?
- How many colleges require the high school record in California?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in California?
- Which colleges provide On-campus Day Care Services in California?
- Which colleges offer meal (board) plans in California?
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in California?
- Which colleges offer Teacher Certification program in California?
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in California?