Acceptance Rate 42.56%
Yield (Enrollment Ratio) 19.62%
The average acceptance rate is 42.56% at California colleges and universities where total 1,715,962 students have applied and 730,361 have been accepted. The average undergraduate application fees is $75.03 and the graduate application fees is $68.51. Next table presents the general admission information for applying to California colleges.
|Open Admission Policy||450 out of 737 schools|
|Average Undergraduate Application Fees||$ 75.03|
|Average Graduate Application Fees||$ 68.51|
|Average Acceptance Rate||42.56%|
|Average Yield (Enrollment Rate)||19.62%|
|Average Test Scores||1,177 SAT / 73 ACT|
For California college, 113,167 students (79.92% of enrolled) have submitted their SAT scores and 44,708 students (32.52%) have submitted their ACT scores for seeking degrees. For score submitters, SAT 75th percentile score is 1,279 and 25th percentile score is 1,075. For ACT scores, 75th percentile score is 82 and 25th percentile score is 63. Next table shows the detail SAT and ACT scores distribution of enrolled students at California colleges and universities.
|25th Percentile||75th Percentile|
|Evidence-Based Reading and Writing||536.67||634.41|
In California State, 260 schools use semester calendar systems and 65 schools are based on quarter system. Next table lists the number of schools with their calendar systems.
Next table describes credits that California colleges and universities are accepting for their students
103 California schools require High School GPA and 125 schools require High School Record (or Transcript). The test scores such as SAT and ACT are required by 65 California colleges. Next table summarizes the application requirements for applying to California colleges.
|High School GPA||103||8|
|High School Rank||2||32|
|High School Record (or Transcript)||125||1|
|Completion of College Preparatory Program||56||32|
|Formal Demonstration of Competencies||26||6|
|Admission Test Scores||65||17|
|Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)||15||2|
- Which colleges require First-time students to live on campus in California?
- Which colleges accept Prepaid Tuition plan in California?
- Which colleges provide Credit for military training in California?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (not-for-profit) in California?
- How many colleges require the ACT Test Score in California?
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in California?
- What is The Average Yield (enrollment rate) in California?
- Which colleges provide On-campus Day Care Services in California?
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in California?
- Which colleges provide on-campus housing (dormitory) in California?