Acceptance Rate 67.83%
Yield (Enrollment Ratio) 22.79%
The average acceptance rate is 67.83% at Colorado colleges and universities where total 191,581 students have applied and 129,943 have been accepted. The average undergraduate application fees is $72.08 and the graduate application fees is $60.34. Next table presents the general admission information for applying to Colorado colleges.
|Open Admission Policy||66 out of 113 schools|
|Average Undergraduate Application Fees||$ 72.08|
|Average Graduate Application Fees||$ 60.34|
|Average Acceptance Rate||67.83%|
|Average Yield (Enrollment Rate)||22.79%|
|Average Test Scores||1,131 SAT / 70 ACT|
For Colorado college, 21,676 students (70.44% of enrolled) have submitted their SAT scores and 11,143 students (36.56%) have submitted their ACT scores for seeking degrees. For score submitters, SAT 75th percentile score is 1,239 and 25th percentile score is 1,023. For ACT scores, 75th percentile score is 80 and 25th percentile score is 60. Next table shows the detail SAT and ACT scores distribution of enrolled students at Colorado colleges and universities.
|25th Percentile||75th Percentile|
|Evidence-Based Reading and Writing||516.25||623.13|
In Colorado State, 38 schools use semester calendar systems and 14 schools are based on quarter system. Next table lists the number of schools with their calendar systems.
Next table describes credits that Colorado colleges and universities are accepting for their students
20 Colorado schools require High School GPA and 27 schools require High School Record (or Transcript). The test scores such as SAT and ACT are required by 14 Colorado colleges. Next table summarizes the application requirements for applying to Colorado colleges.
|High School GPA||20||2|
|High School Rank||4||10|
|High School Record (or Transcript)||27||0|
|Completion of College Preparatory Program||3||14|
|Formal Demonstration of Competencies||0||2|
|Admission Test Scores||14||4|
|Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)||3||2|
- How many colleges are Tribal Colleges and Universities in Colorado?
- Which colleges offer Study Abroad programs in Colorado?
- How many colleges offer Online Programs (Distance Learning) in Colorado?
- How many colleges require the SAT Test Score in Colorado?
- How many colleges require the high school rank in Colorado?
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in Colorado?
- Which colleges offer Post-Bachelor's Program in Colorado?
- How many colleges require Formal demonstration of competencies in Colorado?
- How many colleges require the ACT Test Score in Colorado?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Air Force programs in Colorado?