For academic year 2018-2019, there are 90 colleges and universities in Connecticut State - 34 public and 56 private schools. By school level, there are 34 4 Year or high, 19 2-4 years, and 37 less than 2 years schools in Connecticut. Next table shows the number of schools by school type and level.
The average acceptance rate for Connecticut colleges is 61.38% and the average graduation rate is 60.59% in academic year 2018-2019. Total 206,075 students including in both undergraduate and graduate programs have attended Connecticut colleges and universities and the average students to faculty ratio is 12.51:1. Next charts are illustrating the core statistics for colleges and universities located in Connecticut.
For academic year 2018-2019, the average undergraduate tuition & fees for Connecticut colleges are $19,547 for Connecticut residents and $21,591 for non-residents. For graduate schools, its average tuition and fees are $16,722 for in-state students and $19,785 for out-of-state students.
Connecticut colleges and universities are offering 3,177 programs through online and on-site education. Next table lists number of programs by offered degree.
In Connecticut, 1 colleges offer all programs online completely. 37 colleges offer the undergraduate online programs and 19 colleges offer the graduate online programs. 16 colleges have the ROTC programs and 25 colleges offer the study abroad programs. Next table shows the number of Connecticut schools which are offering special learning opportunities by category.
- Which colleges accept Dual Credit in Connecticut?
- Which colleges provide Employment Services in Connecticut?
- Which colleges offer Post-Master's Program in Connecticut?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (Research) in Connecticut?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education (online) courses in Connecticut?
- How many colleges require the Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) in Connecticut?
- Which colleges accept Prepaid Tuition plan in Connecticut?
- What colleges is The Average Graduation Rate in Connecticut?
- Which colleges accept Tuition payment plan in Connecticut?
- Which colleges offer Distance education (online) courses in Connecticut?