For academic year 2019-2020, there are 92 colleges and universities in Connecticut State - 34 public and 58 private schools. By school level, there are 34 4 Year or high, 19 2-4 years, and 39 less than 2 years schools in Connecticut. Next table shows the number of schools by school type and level.
The average acceptance rate for Connecticut colleges is 61.38% and the average graduation rate is 60.88% in academic year 2019-2020. Total 208,588 students including in both undergraduate and graduate programs have attended Connecticut colleges and universities and the average students to faculty ratio is 12.40:1. Next charts are illustrating the core statistics for colleges and universities located in Connecticut.
For academic year 2019-2020, the average undergraduate tuition & fees for Connecticut colleges are $18,047 for Connecticut residents and $22,240 for non-residents. For graduate schools, its average tuition and fees are $16,878 for in-state students and $20,732 for out-of-state students.
Connecticut colleges and universities are offering 3,163 programs through online and on-site education. Next table lists number of programs by offered degree.
In Connecticut, 1 colleges offer all programs online completely. 37 colleges offer the undergraduate online programs and 19 colleges offer the graduate online programs. 16 colleges have the ROTC programs and 25 colleges offer the study abroad programs. Next table shows the number of Connecticut schools which are offering special learning opportunities by category.
- What is The Average Yield (enrollment rate) in Connecticut?
- What is The Average Student to Faculty Ratio in Connecticut?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (for-profit) in Connecticut?
- Which colleges are 4 years or High in Connecticut?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in Connecticut?
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in Connecticut?
- Which colleges accept Tuition payment plan in Connecticut?
- Which colleges offer Master's Degree in Connecticut?
- How many colleges require the high school GPA in Connecticut?
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in Connecticut?