Acceptance Rate 55.03%
Yield (Enrollment Ratio) 18.01%
The average acceptance rate is 55.03% at Connecticut colleges and universities where total 211,227 students have applied and 116,241 have been accepted. The average undergraduate application fees is $55.00 and the graduate application fees is $57.00. Next table presents the general admission information for applying to Connecticut colleges.
|Open Admission Policy||49 out of 87 schools|
|Average Undergraduate Application Fees||$ 55.00|
|Average Graduate Application Fees||$ 57.00|
|Average Acceptance Rate||55.03%|
|Average Yield (Enrollment Rate)||18.01%|
|Average Test Scores||1,177 SAT / 26 ACT|
For Connecticut college, 10,201 students (76.00% of enrolled) have submitted their SAT scores and 2,070 students (15.00%) have submitted their ACT scores for seeking degrees. For score submitters, SAT 75th percentile score is 1,270 and 25th percentile score is 1,084. For ACT scores, 75th percentile score is 83 and 25th percentile score is 66. Next table shows the detail SAT and ACT scores distribution of enrolled students at Connecticut colleges and universities.
|25th Percentile||75th Percentile|
|Evidence-Based Reading and Writing||544.00||637.00|
In Connecticut State, 42 schools use semester calendar systems and 2 schools are based on quarter system. Next table lists the number of schools with their calendar systems.
Next table describes credits that Connecticut colleges and universities are accepting for their students
18 Connecticut schools require High School GPA and 25 schools require High School Record (or Transcript). The test scores such as SAT and ACT are required by 6 Connecticut colleges. Next table summarizes the application requirements for applying to Connecticut colleges.
|High School GPA||18||3|
|High School Rank||2||8|
|High School Record (or Transcript)||25||0|
|Completion of College Preparatory Program||12||8|
|Formal Demonstration of Competencies||3||1|
|Admission Test Scores||6||4|
|Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)||1||0|
- Which colleges offer ROTC programs in Connecticut?
- What is The Average Yield (enrollment rate) in Connecticut?
- What is The Average Acceptance Rate in Connecticut?
- How many colleges require the Completion of college-preparatory program in Connecticut?
- How much is The Average Tuition & Fees in Connecticut?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (Research) in Connecticut?
- Which colleges offer Distance education (online) courses in Connecticut?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (professional practice) in Connecticut?
- How many colleges require the SAT Test Score in Connecticut?
- Which colleges are Less than 2 years in Connecticut?