Acceptance Rate 51.17%
Yield (Enrollment Ratio) 19.96%
The average acceptance rate is 51.17% at Connecticut colleges and universities where total 221,121 students have applied and 113,156 have been accepted. The average undergraduate application fees is $55.00 and the graduate application fees is $57.00. Next table presents the general admission information for applying to Connecticut colleges.
|Open Admission Policy||49 out of 87 schools|
|Average Undergraduate Application Fees||$ 55.00|
|Average Graduate Application Fees||$ 57.00|
|Average Acceptance Rate||51.17%|
|Average Yield (Enrollment Rate)||19.96%|
|Average Test Scores||1,176 SAT / 25 ACT|
For Connecticut college, 12,636 students (80.00% of enrolled) have submitted their SAT scores and 2,551 students (15.00%) have submitted their ACT scores for seeking degrees. For score submitters, SAT 75th percentile score is 1,269 and 25th percentile score is 1,082. For ACT scores, 75th percentile score is 82 and 25th percentile score is 65. Next table shows the detail SAT and ACT scores distribution of enrolled students at Connecticut colleges and universities.
|25th Percentile||75th Percentile|
|Evidence-Based Reading and Writing||542.00||637.00|
In Connecticut State, 42 schools use semester calendar systems and 2 schools are based on quarter system. Next table lists the number of schools with their calendar systems.
Next table describes credits that Connecticut colleges and universities are accepting for their students
19 Connecticut schools require High School GPA and 23 schools require High School Record (or Transcript). The test scores such as SAT and ACT are required by 10 Connecticut colleges. Next table summarizes the application requirements for applying to Connecticut colleges.
|High School GPA||19||3|
|High School Rank||2||15|
|High School Record (or Transcript)||23||1|
|Completion of College Preparatory Program||12||9|
|Formal Demonstration of Competencies||2||1|
|Admission Test Scores||10||4|
|Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)||0||0|
- How many colleges require the SAT Test Score in Connecticut?
- Which colleges provide Recognized student veteran organization in Connecticut?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Navy programs in Connecticut?
- Which colleges provide Placement Services in Connecticut?
- Which colleges offer Weekend/Evening College in Connecticut?
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in Connecticut?
- How much is The Average Tuition & Fees in Connecticut?
- How many colleges require the ACT Test Score in Connecticut?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (for-profit) in Connecticut?
- How many colleges require the high school rank in Connecticut?