Campus Housing 24 Schoolscapacity: 56,596
Meal Plan 8 SchoolsAvg. Cost: $5,062
Has Library 71 Schools
NCAA 20 Members
ROTC 16 Schools
24 Connecticut out of 75 schools are offering campus housing (college-owned, operated, or affiliated) and the total capacity is 56,596. The average room charge is $8,056. In addition, 8 schools have meal plans and the average charge for meal plan is $5,062 annually.
1 Connecticut schools are online complete schools that all degree programs are offered online exclusively. In Connecticut, 36 schools offer the online undergraduate programs and 19 schools offer online programs and courses for graduate programs. 16 Connecticut colleges have the ROTC programs and 20 Connecticut have the teacher certificate programs. Next table shows the number of Connecticut schools that offer the special learning opportunities by category.
63 Connecticut colleges have the academic/career counseling service and 45 Connecticut schools have employment services for their students. Next table summarizes the number of schools that provide the student services by type in Connecticut.
20 Connecticut schools are member of NCAA and 22 Connecticut schools are member of NAA. Next table shows the number of Connecticut colleges which are members of major athletic associations.
Next table shows the additional statistics for colleges located in Connecticut.
- Which colleges offer Distance education programs (online completely) in Connecticut?
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in Connecticut?
- Which colleges provide Employment Services in Connecticut?
- Which colleges offer Post-Master's Program in Connecticut?
- Which colleges offer Less than 1 year certificate program in Connecticut?
- Which colleges are Public Schools in Connecticut?
- How many colleges are historically Black colleges (HBCUs) in Connecticut?
- Which colleges accept credit for life experiences in Connecticut?
- How many colleges require the Completion of college-preparatory program in Connecticut?
- Which colleges offer Post-Bachelor's Program in Connecticut?