For academic year 2019-2020, there are 42 colleges and universities in Idaho State - 9 public and 33 private schools. By school level, there are 15 4 Year or high, 20 2-4 years, and 7 less than 2 years schools in Idaho. Next table shows the number of schools by school type and level.
The average acceptance rate for Idaho colleges is 84.56% and the average graduation rate is 59.08% in academic year 2019-2020. Total 125,442 students including in both undergraduate and graduate programs have attended Idaho colleges and universities and the average students to faculty ratio is 13.17:1. Next charts are illustrating the core statistics for colleges and universities located in Idaho.
For academic year 2019-2020, the average undergraduate tuition & fees for Idaho colleges are $11,361 for Idaho residents and $15,736 for non-residents. For graduate schools, its average tuition and fees are $11,179 for in-state students and $19,242 for out-of-state students.
Idaho colleges and universities are offering 1,743 programs through online and on-site education. Next table lists number of programs by offered degree.
In Idaho, 13 colleges offer the undergraduate online programs and 5 colleges offer the graduate online programs. 7 colleges have the ROTC programs and 6 colleges offer the study abroad programs. Next table shows the number of Idaho schools which are offering special learning opportunities by category.
- How many colleges are Tribal Colleges and Universities in Idaho?
- Which colleges offer Post-Bachelor's Program in Idaho?
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in Idaho?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in Idaho?
- Which colleges accept Prepaid Tuition plan in Idaho?
- Which colleges offer Study Abroad programs in Idaho?
- Which colleges offer Tuition guaranteed plan in Idaho?
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in Idaho?
- Which colleges accept Tuition payment plan in Idaho?
- What is The Average Student to Faculty Ratio in Idaho?