Acceptance Rate 81.68%
Yield (Enrollment Ratio) 34.38%
The average acceptance rate is 81.68% at Idaho colleges and universities where total 38,630 students have applied and 31,552 have been accepted. The average undergraduate application fees is $77.17 and the graduate application fees is $58.75. Next table presents the general admission information for applying to Idaho colleges.
|Open Admission Policy||28 out of 40 schools|
|Average Undergraduate Application Fees||$ 77.17|
|Average Graduate Application Fees||$ 58.75|
|Average Acceptance Rate||81.68%|
|Average Yield (Enrollment Rate)||34.38%|
|Average Test Scores||1,081 SAT / 64 ACT|
For Idaho college, 6,512 students (69.67% of enrolled) have submitted their SAT scores and 5,441 students (42.50%) have submitted their ACT scores for seeking degrees. For score submitters, SAT 75th percentile score is 1,198 and 25th percentile score is 963. For ACT scores, 75th percentile score is 75 and 25th percentile score is 54. Next table shows the detail SAT and ACT scores distribution of enrolled students at Idaho colleges and universities.
|25th Percentile||75th Percentile|
|Evidence-Based Reading and Writing||490.00||611.67|
In Idaho State, 13 schools use semester calendar systems and 0 schools are based on quarter system. Next table lists the number of schools with their calendar systems.
Next table describes credits that Idaho colleges and universities are accepting for their students
6 Idaho schools require High School GPA and 5 schools require High School Record (or Transcript). The test scores such as SAT and ACT are required by 6 Idaho colleges. Next table summarizes the application requirements for applying to Idaho colleges.
|High School GPA||6||1|
|High School Rank||1||3|
|High School Record (or Transcript)||5||2|
|Completion of College Preparatory Program||0||7|
|Formal Demonstration of Competencies||0||0|
|Admission Test Scores||6||1|
|Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)||0||0|
- How many colleges require the high school rank in Idaho?
- How many colleges offer Online Programs (Distance Learning) in Idaho?
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in Idaho?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Navy programs in Idaho?
- How many colleges are historically Black colleges (HBCUs) in Idaho?
- Which colleges offer Teacher Certification program in Idaho?
- Which colleges are Public Schools in Idaho?
- Which colleges accept Prepaid Tuition plan in Idaho?
- Which colleges offer Distance education (online) courses in Idaho?
- Which colleges provide Credit for military training in Idaho?