Campus Housing 33 Schoolscapacity: 48,070
Meal Plan 22 SchoolsAvg. Cost: $3,949
Has Library 88 Schools
NCAA 15 Members
ROTC 18 Schools
33 Kentucky out of 91 schools are offering campus housing (college-owned, operated, or affiliated) and the total capacity is 48,070. The average room charge is $4,544. In addition, 22 schools have meal plans and the average charge for meal plan is $3,949 annually.
1 Kentucky schools are online complete schools that all degree programs are offered online exclusively. In Kentucky, 48 schools offer the online undergraduate programs and 26 schools offer online programs and courses for graduate programs. 18 Kentucky colleges have the ROTC programs and 26 Kentucky have the teacher certificate programs. Next table shows the number of Kentucky schools that offer the special learning opportunities by category.
74 Kentucky colleges have the academic/career counseling service and 64 Kentucky schools have employment services for their students. Next table summarizes the number of schools that provide the student services by type in Kentucky.
15 Kentucky schools are member of NCAA and 28 Kentucky schools are member of NAA. Next table shows the number of Kentucky colleges which are members of major athletic associations.
In Kentucky, there are 2 historically black colleges and universities. Next table shows the additional statistics for colleges located in Kentucky.
- Which colleges are Private Schools (for-profit) in Kentucky?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education programs (online completely) in Kentucky?
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in Kentucky?
- What is The Average Retention Rate in Kentucky?
- What is The Average Graduation Rate in Kentucky?
- How much is The Average Tuition & Fees in Kentucky?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in Kentucky?
- Which colleges offer Master's Degree in Kentucky?
- Which colleges provide Employment Services in Kentucky?
- What is The Average Acceptance Rate in Kentucky?