Acceptance Rate 77.91%
Yield (Enrollment Ratio) 27.34%
The average acceptance rate is 77.91% at Kentucky colleges and universities where total 113,061 students have applied and 88,086 have been accepted. The average undergraduate application fees is $62.00 and the graduate application fees is $45.00. Next table presents the general admission information for applying to Kentucky colleges.
|Open Admission Policy||60 out of 94 schools|
|Average Undergraduate Application Fees||$ 62.00|
|Average Graduate Application Fees||$ 45.00|
|Average Acceptance Rate||77.91%|
|Average Yield (Enrollment Rate)||27.34%|
|Average Test Scores||1,105 SAT / 22 ACT|
For Kentucky college, 3,702 students (17.00% of enrolled) have submitted their SAT scores and 21,275 students (84.00%) have submitted their ACT scores for seeking degrees. For score submitters, SAT 75th percentile score is 1,212 and 25th percentile score is 997. For ACT scores, 75th percentile score is 75 and 25th percentile score is 56. Next table shows the detail SAT and ACT scores distribution of enrolled students at Kentucky colleges and universities.
|25th Percentile||75th Percentile|
|Evidence-Based Reading and Writing||499.00||609.00|
In Kentucky State, 44 schools use semester calendar systems and 6 schools are based on quarter system. Next table lists the number of schools with their calendar systems.
Next table describes credits that Kentucky colleges and universities are accepting for their students
25 Kentucky schools require High School GPA and 26 schools require High School Record (or Transcript). The test scores such as SAT and ACT are required by 21 Kentucky colleges. Next table summarizes the application requirements for applying to Kentucky colleges.
|High School GPA||25||2|
|High School Rank||1||12|
|High School Record (or Transcript)||26||0|
|Completion of College Preparatory Program||9||12|
|Formal Demonstration of Competencies||1||2|
|Admission Test Scores||21||1|
|Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)||2||0|
- Which colleges provide Remedial Services in Kentucky?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education programs (online completely) in Kentucky?
- How many colleges require recommendations in Kentucky?
- What is The Average Graduation Rate in Kentucky?
- Which colleges are 2-4 Years in Kentucky?
- Which colleges offer meal (board) plans in Kentucky?
- Which colleges offer Post-Master's Program in Kentucky?
- Which colleges offer Study Abroad programs in Kentucky?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (not-for-profit) in Kentucky?
- How many colleges require the ACT Test Score in Kentucky?