Acceptance Rate 82.88%
Yield (Enrollment Ratio) 25.13%
The average acceptance rate is 82.88% at Kentucky colleges and universities where total 106,740 students have applied and 88,468 have been accepted. The average undergraduate application fees is $62.00 and the graduate application fees is $45.00. Next table presents the general admission information for applying to Kentucky colleges.
|Open Admission Policy||60 out of 96 schools|
|Average Undergraduate Application Fees||$ 62.00|
|Average Graduate Application Fees||$ 45.00|
|Average Acceptance Rate||82.88%|
|Average Yield (Enrollment Rate)||25.13%|
|Average Test Scores||1,087 SAT / 22 ACT|
For Kentucky college, 1,626 students (10.00% of enrolled) have submitted their SAT scores and 12,943 students (68.00%) have submitted their ACT scores for seeking degrees. For score submitters, SAT 75th percentile score is 1,195 and 25th percentile score is 978. For ACT scores, 75th percentile score is 75 and 25th percentile score is 54. Next table shows the detail SAT and ACT scores distribution of enrolled students at Kentucky colleges and universities.
|25th Percentile||75th Percentile|
|Evidence-Based Reading and Writing||493.00||601.00|
In Kentucky State, 44 schools use semester calendar systems and 6 schools are based on quarter system. Next table lists the number of schools with their calendar systems.
Next table describes credits that Kentucky colleges and universities are accepting for their students
26 Kentucky schools require High School GPA and 24 schools require High School Record (or Transcript). The test scores such as SAT and ACT are required by 4 Kentucky colleges. Next table summarizes the application requirements for applying to Kentucky colleges.
|High School GPA||26||0|
|High School Rank||1||11|
|High School Record (or Transcript)||24||0|
|Completion of College Preparatory Program||10||10|
|Formal Demonstration of Competencies||1||1|
|Admission Test Scores||4||5|
|Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)||0||0|
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education (online) courses in Kentucky?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Army programs in Kentucky?
- Which colleges accept Tuition payment plan in Kentucky?
- Which colleges provide Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges in Kentucky?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (not-for-profit) in Kentucky?
- Which colleges offer Less than 1 year certificate program in Kentucky?
- How many colleges are historically Black colleges (HBCUs) in Kentucky?
- How many colleges offer Graduate Programs in Kentucky?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education programs (online completely) in Kentucky?
- Which colleges provide Academic/Career Counseling Services in Kentucky?