For academic year 2019-2020, there are 40 colleges and universities in Maine State - 18 public and 22 private schools. By school level, there are 23 4 Year or high, 10 2-4 years, and 7 less than 2 years schools in Maine. Next table shows the number of schools by school type and level.
The average acceptance rate for Maine colleges is 64.59% and the average graduation rate is 56.36% in academic year 2019-2020. Total 72,637 students including in both undergraduate and graduate programs have attended Maine colleges and universities and the average students to faculty ratio is 13.30:1. Next charts are illustrating the core statistics for colleges and universities located in Maine.
For academic year 2019-2020, the average undergraduate tuition & fees for Maine colleges are $18,407 for Maine residents and $22,345 for non-residents. For graduate schools, its average tuition and fees are $19,239 for in-state students and $21,689 for out-of-state students.
Maine colleges and universities are offering 1,509 programs through online and on-site education. Next table lists number of programs by offered degree.
In Maine, 22 colleges offer the undergraduate online programs and 12 colleges offer the graduate online programs. 8 colleges have the ROTC programs and 18 colleges offer the study abroad programs. Next table shows the number of Maine schools which are offering special learning opportunities by category.
- Which colleges offer Bachelor's Degree in Maine?
- Which colleges offer Study Abroad programs in Maine?
- What is The Average Acceptance Rate in Maine?
- Which colleges are 2-4 Years in Maine?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education (online) courses in Maine?
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in Maine?
- What is The Average Yield (enrollment rate) in Maine?
- Which colleges offer Post-Bachelor's Program in Maine?
- Which colleges offer ROTC programs in Maine?
- Which colleges provide Recognized student veteran organization in Maine?