Acceptance Rate 51.64%
Yield (Enrollment Ratio) 20.83%
The average acceptance rate is 51.64% at Maine colleges and universities where total 65,147 students have applied and 33,645 have been accepted. The average undergraduate application fees is $42.00 and the graduate application fees is $54.00. Next table presents the general admission information for applying to Maine colleges.
|Open Admission Policy||19 out of 39 schools|
|Average Undergraduate Application Fees||$ 42.00|
|Average Graduate Application Fees||$ 54.00|
|Average Acceptance Rate||51.64%|
|Average Yield (Enrollment Rate)||20.83%|
|Average Test Scores||1,093 SAT / 24 ACT|
For Maine college, 1,558 students (67.00% of enrolled) have submitted their SAT scores and 271 students (11.00%) have submitted their ACT scores for seeking degrees. For score submitters, SAT 75th percentile score is 1,172 and 25th percentile score is 1,013. For ACT scores, 75th percentile score is 77 and 25th percentile score is 60. Next table shows the detail SAT and ACT scores distribution of enrolled students at Maine colleges and universities.
|25th Percentile||75th Percentile|
|Evidence-Based Reading and Writing||495.00||579.00|
In Maine State, 26 schools use semester calendar systems and 0 schools are based on quarter system. Next table lists the number of schools with their calendar systems.
Next table describes credits that Maine colleges and universities are accepting for their students
8 Maine schools require High School GPA and 17 schools require High School Record (or Transcript). The test scores such as SAT and ACT are required by 3 Maine colleges. Next table summarizes the application requirements for applying to Maine colleges.
|High School GPA||8||6|
|High School Rank||0||11|
|High School Record (or Transcript)||17||0|
|Completion of College Preparatory Program||4||11|
|Formal Demonstration of Competencies||2||1|
|Admission Test Scores||3||2|
|Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)||1||0|
- How much is The Average Tuition & Fees in Maine?
- How many colleges require the Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) in Maine?
- Which colleges provide Credit for military training in Maine?
- Which colleges accept Tuition payment plan in Maine?
- How many colleges require recommendations in Maine?
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in Maine?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (for-profit) in Maine?
- How many colleges require the high school rank in Maine?
- Which colleges provide Recognized student veteran organization in Maine?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education programs (online completely) in Maine?