Acceptance Rate 62.53%
Yield (Enrollment Ratio) 28.1%
The average acceptance rate is 62.53% at Minnesota colleges and universities where total 150,007 students have applied and 93,802 have been accepted. The average undergraduate application fees is $37.84 and the graduate application fees is $38.88. Next table presents the general admission information for applying to Minnesota colleges.
|Open Admission Policy||60 out of 112 schools|
|Average Undergraduate Application Fees||$ 37.84|
|Average Graduate Application Fees||$ 38.88|
|Average Acceptance Rate||62.53%|
|Average Yield (Enrollment Rate)||28.1%|
|Average Test Scores||1,177 SAT / 70 ACT|
For Minnesota college, 2,713 students (12.96% of enrolled) have submitted their SAT scores and 21,844 students (85.68%) have submitted their ACT scores for seeking degrees. For score submitters, SAT 75th percentile score is 1,286 and 25th percentile score is 1,067. For ACT scores, 75th percentile score is 79 and 25th percentile score is 60. Next table shows the detail SAT and ACT scores distribution of enrolled students at Minnesota colleges and universities.
|25th Percentile||75th Percentile|
|Evidence-Based Reading and Writing||537.96||644.26|
In Minnesota State, 72 schools use semester calendar systems and 10 schools are based on quarter system. Next table lists the number of schools with their calendar systems.
Next table describes credits that Minnesota colleges and universities are accepting for their students
33 Minnesota schools require High School GPA and 34 schools require High School Record (or Transcript). The test scores such as SAT and ACT are required by 29 Minnesota colleges. Next table summarizes the application requirements for applying to Minnesota colleges.
|High School GPA||33||3|
|High School Rank||6||15|
|High School Record (or Transcript)||34||1|
|Completion of College Preparatory Program||12||17|
|Formal Demonstration of Competencies||2||3|
|Admission Test Scores||29||5|
|Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)||1||2|
- How much is The Average Graduate Tuition & Fees in Minnesota?
- Which colleges accept Dual Credit in Minnesota?
- Which colleges provide on-campus housing (dormitory) in Minnesota?
- Which colleges provide Credit for military training in Minnesota?
- Which colleges are Public Schools in Minnesota?
- Which colleges offer Associate Degree in Minnesota?
- How many colleges are Tribal Colleges and Universities in Minnesota?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Army programs in Minnesota?
- Which colleges provide Employment Services in Minnesota?
- How many colleges are historically Black colleges (HBCUs) in Minnesota?