Campus Housing 47 Schoolscapacity: 52,469
Meal Plan 18 SchoolsAvg. Cost: $4,021
Has Library 101 Schools
NCAA 30 Members
ROTC 20 Schools
47 Minnesota out of 104 schools are offering campus housing (college-owned, operated, or affiliated) and the total capacity is 52,469. The average room charge is $4,937. In addition, 18 schools have meal plans and the average charge for meal plan is $4,021 annually.
2 Minnesota schools are online complete schools that all degree programs are offered online exclusively. In Minnesota, 68 schools offer the online undergraduate programs and 36 schools offer online programs and courses for graduate programs. 20 Minnesota colleges have the ROTC programs and 34 Minnesota have the teacher certificate programs. Next table shows the number of Minnesota schools that offer the special learning opportunities by category.
99 Minnesota colleges have the academic/career counseling service and 83 Minnesota schools have employment services for their students. Next table summarizes the number of schools that provide the student services by type in Minnesota.
30 Minnesota schools are member of NCAA and 50 Minnesota schools are member of NAA. Next table shows the number of Minnesota colleges which are members of major athletic associations.
In Minnesota, there are 3 tribal colleges. Next table shows the additional statistics for colleges located in Minnesota.
- How many colleges are historically Black colleges (HBCUs) in Minnesota?
- Which colleges provide Employment Services in Minnesota?
- Which colleges require First-time students to live on campus in Minnesota?
- Which colleges provide Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges in Minnesota?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education (online) courses in Minnesota?
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in Minnesota?
- Which colleges offer Tuition guaranteed plan in Minnesota?
- How many colleges offer Online Programs (Distance Learning) in Minnesota?
- Which colleges are 2-4 Years in Minnesota?
- Which colleges accept Prepaid Tuition plan in Minnesota?