Acceptance Rate 68.26%
Yield (Enrollment Ratio) 26%
The average acceptance rate is 68.26% at New Hampshire colleges and universities where total 103,329 students have applied and 70,528 have been accepted. The average undergraduate application fees is $83.04 and the graduate application fees is $56.67. Next table presents the general admission information for applying to New Hampshire colleges.
|Open Admission Policy||21 out of 41 schools|
|Average Undergraduate Application Fees||$ 83.04|
|Average Graduate Application Fees||$ 56.67|
|Average Acceptance Rate||68.26%|
|Average Yield (Enrollment Rate)||26%|
|Average Test Scores||1,287 SAT / 84 ACT|
For New Hampshire college, 3,595 students (63.00% of enrolled) have submitted their SAT scores and 921 students (14.20%) have submitted their ACT scores for seeking degrees. For score submitters, SAT 75th percentile score is 1,386 and 25th percentile score is 1,188. For ACT scores, 75th percentile score is 91 and 25th percentile score is 76. Next table shows the detail SAT and ACT scores distribution of enrolled students at New Hampshire colleges and universities.
|25th Percentile||75th Percentile|
|Evidence-Based Reading and Writing||610.00||694.00|
In New Hampshire State, 23 schools use semester calendar systems and 1 schools are based on quarter system. Next table lists the number of schools with their calendar systems.
Next table describes credits that New Hampshire colleges and universities are accepting for their students
13 New Hampshire schools require High School GPA and 15 schools require High School Record (or Transcript). The test scores such as SAT and ACT are required by 1 New Hampshire colleges. Next table summarizes the application requirements for applying to New Hampshire colleges.
|High School GPA||13||1|
|High School Rank||1||2|
|High School Record (or Transcript)||15||0|
|Completion of College Preparatory Program||8||5|
|Formal Demonstration of Competencies||1||0|
|Admission Test Scores||1||2|
|Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)||1||1|
- What is The Average Graduation Rate in New Hampshire?
- How many colleges are Tribal Colleges and Universities in New Hampshire?
- Which colleges provide Academic/Career Counseling Services in New Hampshire?
- Which colleges provide Employment Services in New Hampshire?
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in New Hampshire?
- Which colleges offer ROTC programs in New Hampshire?
- Which colleges are Less than 2 years in New Hampshire?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in New Hampshire?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education (online) courses in New Hampshire?
- What is The Average Acceptance Rate in New Hampshire?