Acceptance Rate 60.37%
Yield (Enrollment Ratio) 22.29%
The average acceptance rate is 60.37% at Pennsylvania colleges and universities where total 657,000 students have applied and 396,639 have been accepted. The average undergraduate application fees is $59.00 and the graduate application fees is $51.00. Next table presents the general admission information for applying to Pennsylvania colleges.
|Open Admission Policy||151 out of 366 schools|
|Average Undergraduate Application Fees||$ 59.00|
|Average Graduate Application Fees||$ 51.00|
|Average Acceptance Rate||60.37%|
|Average Yield (Enrollment Rate)||22.29%|
|Average Test Scores||1,131 SAT / 23 ACT|
For Pennsylvania college, 59,144 students (81.00% of enrolled) have submitted their SAT scores and 13,677 students (18.00%) have submitted their ACT scores for seeking degrees. For score submitters, SAT 75th percentile score is 1,228 and 25th percentile score is 1,033. For ACT scores, 75th percentile score is 78 and 25th percentile score is 59. Next table shows the detail SAT and ACT scores distribution of enrolled students at Pennsylvania colleges and universities.
|25th Percentile||75th Percentile|
|Evidence-Based Reading and Writing||520.00||616.00|
In Pennsylvania State, 193 schools use semester calendar systems and 20 schools are based on quarter system. Next table lists the number of schools with their calendar systems.
Next table describes credits that Pennsylvania colleges and universities are accepting for their students
103 Pennsylvania schools require High School GPA and 137 schools require High School Record (or Transcript). The test scores such as SAT and ACT are required by 63 Pennsylvania colleges. Next table summarizes the application requirements for applying to Pennsylvania colleges.
|High School GPA||103||14|
|High School Rank||15||57|
|High School Record (or Transcript)||137||3|
|Completion of College Preparatory Program||41||57|
|Formal Demonstration of Competencies||18||20|
|Admission Test Scores||63||26|
|Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)||35||2|
- What is The Average Yield (enrollment rate) in Pennsylvania?
- Which colleges provide Credit for military training in Pennsylvania?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Air Force programs in Pennsylvania?
- Which colleges offer Teacher Certification program in Pennsylvania?
- Which colleges accept Tuition payment plan in Pennsylvania?
- How many colleges require Formal demonstration of competencies in Pennsylvania?
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in Pennsylvania?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (not-for-profit) in Pennsylvania?
- Which colleges require First-time students to live on campus in Pennsylvania?
- How many colleges are Tribal Colleges and Universities in Pennsylvania?