Acceptance Rate 61.01%
Yield (Enrollment Ratio) 19.57%
The average acceptance rate is 61.01% at Pennsylvania colleges and universities where total 565,265 students have applied and 344,882 have been accepted. The average undergraduate application fees is $59.00 and the graduate application fees is $51.00. Next table presents the general admission information for applying to Pennsylvania colleges.
|Open Admission Policy||151 out of 372 schools|
|Average Undergraduate Application Fees||$ 59.00|
|Average Graduate Application Fees||$ 51.00|
|Average Acceptance Rate||61.01%|
|Average Yield (Enrollment Rate)||19.57%|
|Average Test Scores||1,173 SAT / 25 ACT|
For Pennsylvania college, 19,428 students (38.00% of enrolled) have submitted their SAT scores and 5,092 students (9.00%) have submitted their ACT scores for seeking degrees. For score submitters, SAT 75th percentile score is 1,271 and 25th percentile score is 1,075. For ACT scores, 75th percentile score is 83 and 25th percentile score is 64. Next table shows the detail SAT and ACT scores distribution of enrolled students at Pennsylvania colleges and universities.
|25th Percentile||75th Percentile|
|Evidence-Based Reading and Writing||541.00||640.00|
In Pennsylvania State, 193 schools use semester calendar systems and 20 schools are based on quarter system. Next table lists the number of schools with their calendar systems.
Next table describes credits that Pennsylvania colleges and universities are accepting for their students
101 Pennsylvania schools require High School GPA and 128 schools require High School Record (or Transcript). The test scores such as SAT and ACT are required by 7 Pennsylvania colleges. Next table summarizes the application requirements for applying to Pennsylvania colleges.
|High School GPA||101||12|
|High School Rank||13||50|
|High School Record (or Transcript)||128||3|
|Completion of College Preparatory Program||40||54|
|Formal Demonstration of Competencies||13||18|
|Admission Test Scores||7||27|
|Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)||0||0|
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in Pennsylvania?
- Which colleges offer Post-Bachelor's Program in Pennsylvania?
- How many colleges require the high school rank in Pennsylvania?
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in Pennsylvania?
- What is The Average Retention Rate in Pennsylvania?
- What is The Average Transfer-out Rate in Pennsylvania?
- Which colleges are Public Schools in Pennsylvania?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education (online) courses in Pennsylvania?
- Which colleges offer Bachelor's Degree in Pennsylvania?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Navy programs in Pennsylvania?