Total Enrollment 715,033
At Pennsylvania colleges, there are 715,033 students including 569,727 undergraduate and 145,306 graduate schools students in total for academic year 2020-2021. By attending status, there are 513,931 full-time and 201,102 part-time students with gender distribution of 309,151 male and 405,882 female students.
Enrollment By Gender
Pennsylvania colleges have a total enrollment of 715,033 with a gender distribution of 43.24% male and 56.76% female students for academic year 2020-2021.
Enrollment by Attendance Status
Pennsylvania colleges have a total of 513,931 full-time students and 201,102 part-time students. In undergraduate schools, 427,860 students are attending classes with full-time status and 141,867 are part-time students. In graduate school, 86,071 students are full-time and 59,235 students are attending schools with part-time status.
For Pennsylvania colleges, 87,306 students are enrolled exclusively in online courses and 119,615 students are enrolled in some online courses/degree programs out of total 715,033 students. In undergraduate schools, 153,255 students enrolled in online courses and 53,666 students took at least one online graduate course.
|In Some Online Classes||119,615||103,969||15,646|
|Not In Online Classes||508,109||416,469||91,640|
This section analyzes the student population by race/ethnicity at Pennsylvania colleges. There are 441,969 Caucasian, 73,471 Black/African American, 41,207 Asian, and 54,335 Hispanic students in Pennsylvania colleges.
|American Indian/Native American||1,261||519||742|
|Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islnader||680||287||393|
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education (online) courses in Pennsylvania?
- Which colleges accept Dual Credit in Pennsylvania?
- How many colleges require the Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) in Pennsylvania?
- How much is The Average Graduate Tuition & Fees in Pennsylvania?
- Which colleges require First-time students to live on campus in Pennsylvania?
- How many colleges require recommendations in Pennsylvania?
- Which colleges provide Remedial Services in Pennsylvania?
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in Pennsylvania?
- What is The Average Retention Rate in Pennsylvania?
- How many colleges require the high school GPA in Pennsylvania?