Total Enrollment 82,711
At Rhode Island colleges, there are 82,711 students including 71,237 undergraduate and 11,474 graduate schools students in total for academic year 2020-2021. By attending status, there are 63,055 full-time and 19,656 part-time students with gender distribution of35,437 male and 47,274 female students.
Enrollment By Gender
Rhode Island colleges have a total enrollment of 82,711 with a gender distribution of 42.84% male and 57.16% female students for academic year 2020-2021.
Enrollment by Attendance Status
Rhode Island colleges have a total of 63,055 full-time students and 19,656 part-time students. In undergraduate schools, 55,563 students are attending classes with full-time status and 15,674 are part-time students. In graduate school, 7,492 students are full-time and 3,982 students are attending schools with part-time status.
For Rhode Island colleges, 3,773 students are enrolled exclusively in online courses and 8,124 students are enrolled in some online courses/degree programs out of total 82,711 students. In undergraduate schools, 10,342 students enrolled in online courses and 1,555 students took at least one online graduate course.
|In Some Online Classes||8,124||7,766||358|
|Not In Online Classes||70,814||60,895||9,919|
This section analyzes the student population by race/ethnicity at Rhode Island colleges. There are 48,732 Caucasian, 5,895 Black/African American, 3,619 Asian, and 10,574 Hispanic students in Rhode Island colleges.
|American Indian/Native American||252||96||156|
|Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islnader||72||24||48|
- How many colleges require recommendations in Rhode Island?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Navy programs in Rhode Island?
- What is The Average Retention Rate in Rhode Island?
- Which colleges provide Remedial Services in Rhode Island?
- Which colleges accept Dual Credit in Rhode Island?
- Which colleges provide Recognized student veteran organization in Rhode Island?
- Which colleges offer Post-Master's Program in Rhode Island?
- How many colleges require the high school GPA in Rhode Island?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (not-for-profit) in Rhode Island?
- Which colleges provide Credit for military training in Rhode Island?