Acceptance Rate 51.68%
Yield (Enrollment Ratio) 19.2%
The average acceptance rate is 51.68% at Rhode Island colleges and universities where total 114,001 students have applied and 58,917 have been accepted. The average undergraduate application fees is $65.00 and the graduate application fees is $57.00. Next table presents the general admission information for applying to Rhode Island colleges.
|Open Admission Policy||9 out of 24 schools|
|Average Undergraduate Application Fees||$ 65.00|
|Average Graduate Application Fees||$ 57.00|
|Average Acceptance Rate||51.68%|
|Average Yield (Enrollment Rate)||19.2%|
|Average Test Scores||1,250 SAT / 28 ACT|
For Rhode Island college, 5,957 students (71.00% of enrolled) have submitted their SAT scores and 1,466 students (16.00%) have submitted their ACT scores for seeking degrees. For score submitters, SAT 75th percentile score is 1,337 and 25th percentile score is 1,162. For ACT scores, 75th percentile score is 93 and 25th percentile score is 77. Next table shows the detail SAT and ACT scores distribution of enrolled students at Rhode Island colleges and universities.
|25th Percentile||75th Percentile|
|Evidence-Based Reading and Writing||581.00||661.00|
In Rhode Island State, 11 schools use semester calendar systems and 3 schools are based on quarter system. Next table lists the number of schools with their calendar systems.
Next table describes credits that Rhode Island colleges and universities are accepting for their students
8 Rhode Island schools require High School GPA and 12 schools require High School Record (or Transcript). The test scores such as SAT and ACT are required by 1 Rhode Island colleges. Next table summarizes the application requirements for applying to Rhode Island colleges.
|High School GPA||8||2|
|High School Rank||0||6|
|High School Record (or Transcript)||12||0|
|Completion of College Preparatory Program||7||3|
|Formal Demonstration of Competencies||1||5|
|Admission Test Scores||1||3|
|Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)||0||1|
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education (online) courses in Rhode Island?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education (online) courses in Rhode Island?
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in Rhode Island?
- How many colleges require the high school rank in Rhode Island?
- What is The Average Retention Rate in Rhode Island?
- Which colleges offer Master's Degree in Rhode Island?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (not-for-profit) in Rhode Island?
- How many colleges offer Graduate Programs in Rhode Island?
- Which colleges offer Less than 1 year certificate program in Rhode Island?
- What is The Average Acceptance Rate in Rhode Island?