Acceptance Rate 50.16%
Yield (Enrollment Ratio) 20.55%
The average acceptance rate is 50.16% at Rhode Island colleges and universities where total 116,278 students have applied and 58,321 have been accepted. The average undergraduate application fees is $65.88 and the graduate application fees is $57.50. Next table presents the general admission information for applying to Rhode Island colleges.
|Open Admission Policy||9 out of 24 schools|
|Average Undergraduate Application Fees||$ 65.88|
|Average Graduate Application Fees||$ 57.50|
|Average Acceptance Rate||50.16%|
|Average Yield (Enrollment Rate)||20.55%|
|Average Test Scores||1,220 SAT / 75 ACT|
For Rhode Island college, 6,002 students (69.83% of enrolled) have submitted their SAT scores and 1,535 students (16.83%) have submitted their ACT scores for seeking degrees. For score submitters, SAT 75th percentile score is 1,312 and 25th percentile score is 1,128. For ACT scores, 75th percentile score is 82 and 25th percentile score is 69. Next table shows the detail SAT and ACT scores distribution of enrolled students at Rhode Island colleges and universities.
|25th Percentile||75th Percentile|
|Evidence-Based Reading and Writing||563.33||648.33|
In Rhode Island State, 11 schools use semester calendar systems and 3 schools are based on quarter system. Next table lists the number of schools with their calendar systems.
Next table describes credits that Rhode Island colleges and universities are accepting for their students
8 Rhode Island schools require High School GPA and 12 schools require High School Record (or Transcript). The test scores such as SAT and ACT are required by 4 Rhode Island colleges. Next table summarizes the application requirements for applying to Rhode Island colleges.
|High School GPA||8||2|
|High School Rank||0||6|
|High School Record (or Transcript)||12||0|
|Completion of College Preparatory Program||7||3|
|Formal Demonstration of Competencies||1||5|
|Admission Test Scores||4||3|
|Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)||0||1|
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in Rhode Island?
- What is The Average Yield (enrollment rate) in Rhode Island?
- Which colleges are 4 years or High in Rhode Island?
- Which colleges accept Tuition payment plan in Rhode Island?
- Which colleges offer Teacher Certification program in Rhode Island?
- How much is The Average Graduate Tuition & Fees in Rhode Island?
- Which colleges provide On-campus Day Care Services in Rhode Island?
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in Rhode Island?
- How many colleges are historically Black colleges (HBCUs) in Rhode Island?
- Which colleges provide Placement Services in Rhode Island?