Acceptance Rate 61.27%
Yield (Enrollment Ratio) 20.42%
The average acceptance rate is 61.27% at Vermont colleges and universities where total 48,693 students have applied and 29,832 have been accepted. The average undergraduate application fees is $51.07 and the graduate application fees is $58.75. Next table presents the general admission information for applying to Vermont colleges.
|Open Admission Policy||4 out of 25 schools|
|Average Undergraduate Application Fees||$ 51.07|
|Average Graduate Application Fees||$ 58.75|
|Average Acceptance Rate||61.27%|
|Average Yield (Enrollment Rate)||20.42%|
|Average Test Scores||1,237 SAT / 76 ACT|
For Vermont college, 3,091 students (70.75% of enrolled) have submitted their SAT scores and 1,239 students (26.75%) have submitted their ACT scores for seeking degrees. For score submitters, SAT 75th percentile score is 1,332 and 25th percentile score is 1,143. For ACT scores, 75th percentile score is 84 and 25th percentile score is 67. Next table shows the detail SAT and ACT scores distribution of enrolled students at Vermont colleges and universities.
|25th Percentile||75th Percentile|
|Evidence-Based Reading and Writing||577.50||665.00|
In Vermont State, 20 schools use semester calendar systems and 0 schools are based on quarter system. Next table lists the number of schools with their calendar systems.
Next table describes credits that Vermont colleges and universities are accepting for their students
6 Vermont schools require High School GPA and 12 schools require High School Record (or Transcript). The test scores such as SAT and ACT are required by 3 Vermont colleges. Next table summarizes the application requirements for applying to Vermont colleges.
|High School GPA||6||5|
|High School Rank||0||7|
|High School Record (or Transcript)||12||1|
|Completion of College Preparatory Program||3||8|
|Formal Demonstration of Competencies||1||4|
|Admission Test Scores||3||3|
|Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)||1||0|
- How many colleges require the ACT Test Score in Vermont?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Air Force programs in Vermont?
- What is The Average Retention Rate in Vermont?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (not-for-profit) in Vermont?
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in Vermont?
- How many colleges are Tribal Colleges and Universities in Vermont?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Army programs in Vermont?
- What is The Average Student to Faculty Ratio in Vermont?
- Which colleges are Less than 2 years in Vermont?
- Which colleges offer Associate Degree in Vermont?