Campus Housing 17 Schoolscapacity: 19,819
Meal Plan 13 SchoolsAvg. Cost: $4,919
Has Library 25 Schools
NCAA 7 Members
ROTC 4 Schools
17 Vermont out of 25 schools are offering campus housing (college-owned, operated, or affiliated) and the total capacity is 19,819. The average room charge is $7,035. In addition, 13 schools have meal plans and the average charge for meal plan is $4,919 annually.
In Vermont, 13 schools offer the online undergraduate programs and 11 schools offer online programs and courses for graduate programs. 4 Vermont colleges have the ROTC programs and 11 Vermont have the teacher certificate programs. Next table shows the number of Vermont schools that offer the special learning opportunities by category.
22 Vermont colleges have the academic/career counseling service and 17 Vermont schools have employment services for their students. Next table summarizes the number of schools that provide the student services by type in Vermont.
7 Vermont schools are member of NCAA and 11 Vermont schools are member of NAA. Next table shows the number of Vermont colleges which are members of major athletic associations.
Next table shows the additional statistics for colleges located in Vermont.
- Which colleges offer Bachelor's Degree in Vermont?
- Which colleges accept Prepaid Tuition plan in Vermont?
- Which colleges accept Tuition payment plan in Vermont?
- Which colleges accept credit for life experiences in Vermont?
- How many colleges require the Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) in Vermont?
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in Vermont?
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in Vermont?
- What is The Average Acceptance Rate in Vermont?
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in Vermont?
- Which colleges offer ROTC programs in Vermont?