Total Enrollment 41,265
At Vermont colleges, there are 41,265 students including 35,305 undergraduate and 5,960 graduate schools students in total for academic year 2020-2021. By attending status, there are 29,999 full-time and 11,266 part-time students with gender distribution of 18,641 male and 22,624 female students.
Enrollment By Gender
Vermont colleges have a total enrollment of 41,265 with a gender distribution of 45.17% male and 54.83% female students for academic year 2020-2021.
Enrollment by Attendance Status
Vermont colleges have a total of 29,999 full-time students and 11,266 part-time students. In undergraduate schools, 26,252 students are attending classes with full-time status and 9,053 are part-time students. In graduate school, 3,747 students are full-time and 2,213 students are attending schools with part-time status.
For Vermont colleges, 6,673 students are enrolled exclusively in online courses and 3,488 students are enrolled in some online courses/degree programs out of total 41,265 students. In undergraduate schools, 8,135 students enrolled in online courses and 2,026 students took at least one online graduate course.
|In Some Online Classes||3,488||3,189||299|
|Not In Online Classes||31,104||27,170||3,934|
This section analyzes the student population by race/ethnicity at Vermont colleges. There are 31,297 Caucasian, 1,419 Black/African American, 1,141 Asian, and 2,208 Hispanic students in Vermont colleges.
|American Indian/Native American||124||56||68|
|Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islnader||33||16||17|
- How many colleges require the ACT Test Score in Vermont?
- How much is The Average Graduate Tuition & Fees in Vermont?
- How many colleges require the Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) in Vermont?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (not-for-profit) in Vermont?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in Vermont?
- Which colleges are Less than 2 years in Vermont?
- Which colleges provide Employment Services in Vermont?
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in Vermont?
- Which colleges provide Academic/Career Counseling Services in Vermont?
- Which colleges offer Post-Bachelor's Program in Vermont?