Total Enrollment 43,009
At Vermont colleges, there are 43,009 students including 36,564 undergraduate and 6,445 graduate schools students in total for academic year 2020-2021. By attending status, there are 31,384 full-time and 11,625 part-time students with gender distribution of19,565 male and 23,444 female students.
Enrollment By Gender
Vermont colleges have a total enrollment of 43,009 with a gender distribution of 45.49% male and 54.51% female students for academic year 2020-2021.
Enrollment by Attendance Status
Vermont colleges have a total of 31,384 full-time students and 11,625 part-time students. In undergraduate schools, 27,284 students are attending classes with full-time status and 9,280 are part-time students. In graduate school, 4,100 students are full-time and 2,345 students are attending schools with part-time status.
For Vermont colleges, 7,091 students are enrolled exclusively in online courses and 2,944 students are enrolled in some online courses/degree programs out of total 43,009 students. In undergraduate schools, 7,533 students enrolled in online courses and 2,502 students took at least one online graduate course.
|In Some Online Classes||2,944||2,638||306|
|Not In Online Classes||32,974||29,031||3,943|
This section analyzes the student population by race/ethnicity at Vermont colleges. There are 32,075 Caucasian, 1,523 Black/African American, 1,170 Asian, and 2,317 Hispanic students in Vermont colleges.
|American Indian/Native American||155||78||77|
|Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islnader||45||18||27|
- Which colleges offer Distance education programs (online completely) in Vermont?
- What is The Average Retention Rate in Vermont?
- Which colleges require First-time students to live on campus in Vermont?
- How many colleges require the high school rank in Vermont?
- How many colleges require the Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) in Vermont?
- How many colleges offer Graduate Programs in Vermont?
- Which colleges provide Academic/Career Counseling Services in Vermont?
- Which colleges offer Post-Bachelor's Program in Vermont?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (not-for-profit) in Vermont?
- What is The Average Yield (enrollment rate) in Vermont?