Campus Housing 47 Schoolscapacity: 101,999
Meal Plan 25 SchoolsAvg. Cost: $4,969
Has Library 148 Schools
NCAA 38 Members
ROTC 30 Schools
47 Virginia out of 150 schools are offering campus housing (college-owned, operated, or affiliated) and the total capacity is 101,999. The average room charge is $5,973. In addition, 25 schools have meal plans and the average charge for meal plan is $4,969 annually.
In Virginia, 84 schools offer the online undergraduate programs and 45 schools offer online programs and courses for graduate programs. 30 Virginia colleges have the ROTC programs and 41 Virginia have the teacher certificate programs. Next table shows the number of Virginia schools that offer the special learning opportunities by category.
144 Virginia colleges have the academic/career counseling service and 105 Virginia schools have employment services for their students. Next table summarizes the number of schools that provide the student services by type in Virginia.
38 Virginia schools are member of NCAA and 50 Virginia schools are member of NAA. Next table shows the number of Virginia colleges which are members of major athletic associations.
In Virginia, there are 5 historically black colleges and universities. Next table shows the additional statistics for colleges located in Virginia.
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in Virginia?
- Which colleges provide Academic/Career Counseling Services in Virginia?
- Which colleges provide Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges in Virginia?
- Which colleges offer Distance education (online) courses in Virginia?
- How many colleges require the ACT Test Score in Virginia?
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in Virginia?
- How many colleges require the SAT Test Score in Virginia?
- Which colleges accept credit for life experiences in Virginia?
- Which colleges offer Post-Master's Program in Virginia?
- Which colleges provide on-campus housing (dormitory) in Virginia?