Acceptance Rate 63.03%
Yield (Enrollment Ratio) 23.64%
The average acceptance rate is 63.03% at Virginia colleges and universities where total 353,221 students have applied and 222,641 have been accepted. The average undergraduate application fees is $55.34 and the graduate application fees is $54.75. Next table presents the general admission information for applying to Virginia colleges.
|Open Admission Policy||86 out of 158 schools|
|Average Undergraduate Application Fees||$ 55.34|
|Average Graduate Application Fees||$ 54.75|
|Average Acceptance Rate||63.03%|
|Average Yield (Enrollment Rate)||23.64%|
|Average Test Scores||1,127 SAT / 69 ACT|
For Virginia college, 35,823 students (76.77% of enrolled) have submitted their SAT scores and 10,677 students (24.62%) have submitted their ACT scores for seeking degrees. For score submitters, SAT 75th percentile score is 1,228 and 25th percentile score is 1,027. For ACT scores, 75th percentile score is 79 and 25th percentile score is 59. Next table shows the detail SAT and ACT scores distribution of enrolled students at Virginia colleges and universities.
|25th Percentile||75th Percentile|
|Evidence-Based Reading and Writing||523.33||621.67|
In Virginia State, 91 schools use semester calendar systems and 8 schools are based on quarter system. Next table lists the number of schools with their calendar systems.
Next table describes credits that Virginia colleges and universities are accepting for their students
45 Virginia schools require High School GPA and 49 schools require High School Record (or Transcript). The test scores such as SAT and ACT are required by 34 Virginia colleges. Next table summarizes the application requirements for applying to Virginia colleges.
|High School GPA||45||3|
|High School Rank||2||25|
|High School Record (or Transcript)||49||2|
|Completion of College Preparatory Program||13||23|
|Formal Demonstration of Competencies||3||8|
|Admission Test Scores||34||6|
|Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)||8||4|
- How much is The Average Graduate Tuition & Fees in Virginia?
- How many colleges require the ACT Test Score in Virginia?
- How much is The Average Tuition & Fees in Virginia?
- Which colleges accept credit for life experiences in Virginia?
- Which colleges offer Master's Degree in Virginia?
- Which colleges provide Remedial Services in Virginia?
- How many colleges offer Online Programs (Distance Learning) in Virginia?
- Which colleges provide on-campus housing (dormitory) in Virginia?
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in Virginia?
- Which colleges are 2-4 Years in Virginia?