Campus Housing 36 Schoolscapacity: 48,297
Meal Plan 9 SchoolsAvg. Cost: $4,634
Has Library 97 Schools
NCAA 13 Members
ROTC 17 Schools
36 Washington out of 101 schools are offering campus housing (college-owned, operated, or affiliated) and the total capacity is 48,297. The average room charge is $6,371. In addition, 9 schools have meal plans and the average charge for meal plan is $4,634 annually.
In Washington, 62 schools offer the online undergraduate programs and 23 schools offer online programs and courses for graduate programs. 17 Washington colleges have the ROTC programs and 26 Washington have the teacher certificate programs. Next table shows the number of Washington schools that offer the special learning opportunities by category.
95 Washington colleges have the academic/career counseling service and 75 Washington schools have employment services for their students. Next table summarizes the number of schools that provide the student services by type in Washington.
13 Washington schools are member of NCAA and 25 Washington schools are member of NAA. Next table shows the number of Washington colleges which are members of major athletic associations.
In Washington, there are 1 tribal colleges. Next table shows the additional statistics for colleges located in Washington.
- Which colleges accept Tuition payment plan in Washington?
- Which colleges offer Associate Degree in Washington?
- Which colleges provide on-campus housing (dormitory) in Washington?
- Which colleges offer Bachelor's Degree in Washington?
- Which colleges provide Academic/Career Counseling Services in Washington?
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in Washington?
- How many colleges offer Online Programs (Distance Learning) in Washington?
- Which colleges are 2-4 Years in Washington?
- How many colleges require the high school record in Washington?
- How many colleges require the Completion of college-preparatory program in Washington?