Campus Housing 36 Schoolscapacity: 48,297
Meal Plan 9 SchoolsAvg. Cost: $4,634
Has Library 97 Schools
NCAA 13 Members
ROTC 17 Schools
36 Washington out of 101 schools are offering campus housing (college-owned, operated, or affiliated) and the total capacity is 48,297. The average room charge is $6,371. In addition, 9 schools have meal plans and the average charge for meal plan is $4,634 annually.
In Washington, 62 schools offer the online undergraduate programs and 23 schools offer online programs and courses for graduate programs. 17 Washington colleges have the ROTC programs and 26 Washington have the teacher certificate programs. Next table shows the number of Washington schools that offer the special learning opportunities by category.
95 Washington colleges have the academic/career counseling service and 75 Washington schools have employment services for their students. Next table summarizes the number of schools that provide the student services by type in Washington.
13 Washington schools are member of NCAA and 25 Washington schools are member of NAA. Next table shows the number of Washington colleges which are members of major athletic associations.
In Washington, there are 1 tribal colleges. Next table shows the additional statistics for colleges located in Washington.
- Which colleges accept Dual Credit in Washington?
- Which colleges offer Study Abroad programs in Washington?
- Which colleges provide Credit for military training in Washington?
- How many colleges offer Online Programs (Distance Learning) in Washington?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Air Force programs in Washington?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (not-for-profit) in Washington?
- How many colleges require the ACT Test Score in Washington?
- What is The Average Graduation Rate in Washington?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Navy programs in Washington?
- Which colleges offer Distance education programs (online completely) in Washington?