Acceptance Rate 71.02%
Yield (Enrollment Ratio) 26.06%
The average acceptance rate is 71.02% at Washington colleges and universities where total 144,721 students have applied and 102,780 have been accepted. The average undergraduate application fees is $68.00 and the graduate application fees is $68.00. Next table presents the general admission information for applying to Washington colleges.
|Open Admission Policy||72 out of 111 schools|
|Average Undergraduate Application Fees||$ 68.00|
|Average Graduate Application Fees||$ 68.00|
|Average Acceptance Rate||71.02%|
|Average Yield (Enrollment Rate)||26.06%|
|Average Test Scores||1,167 SAT / 24 ACT|
For Washington college, 21,029 students (78.00% of enrolled) have submitted their SAT scores and 6,945 students (27.00%) have submitted their ACT scores for seeking degrees. For score submitters, SAT 75th percentile score is 1,277 and 25th percentile score is 1,057. For ACT scores, 75th percentile score is 81 and 25th percentile score is 61. Next table shows the detail SAT and ACT scores distribution of enrolled students at Washington colleges and universities.
|25th Percentile||75th Percentile|
|Evidence-Based Reading and Writing||530.00||640.00|
In Washington State, 14 schools use semester calendar systems and 52 schools are based on quarter system. Next table lists the number of schools with their calendar systems.
Next table describes credits that Washington colleges and universities are accepting for their students
19 Washington schools require High School GPA and 22 schools require High School Record (or Transcript). The test scores such as SAT and ACT are required by 13 Washington colleges. Next table summarizes the application requirements for applying to Washington colleges.
|High School GPA||19||0|
|High School Rank||1||2|
|High School Record (or Transcript)||22||1|
|Completion of College Preparatory Program||8||9|
|Formal Demonstration of Competencies||4||4|
|Admission Test Scores||13||1|
|Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)||1||0|
- Which colleges offer Post-Bachelor's Program in Washington?
- How many colleges require the ACT Test Score in Washington?
- Which colleges offer Teacher Certification program in Washington?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Air Force programs in Washington?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Army programs in Washington?
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in Washington?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (not-for-profit) in Washington?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in Washington?
- Which colleges offer Bachelor's Degree in Washington?
- Which colleges offer Master's Degree in Washington?