Acceptance Rate 69.67%
Yield (Enrollment Ratio) 32.88%
The average acceptance rate is 69.67% at Wisconsin colleges and universities where total 161,539 students have applied and 112,538 have been accepted. The average undergraduate application fees is $48.73 and the graduate application fees is $57.07. Next table presents the general admission information for applying to Wisconsin colleges.
|Open Admission Policy||49 out of 106 schools|
|Average Undergraduate Application Fees||$ 48.73|
|Average Graduate Application Fees||$ 57.07|
|Average Acceptance Rate||69.67%|
|Average Yield (Enrollment Rate)||32.88%|
|Average Test Scores||1,132 SAT / 67 ACT|
For Wisconsin college, 4,010 students (24.22% of enrolled) have submitted their SAT scores and 31,466 students (84.09%) have submitted their ACT scores for seeking degrees. For score submitters, SAT 75th percentile score is 1,239 and 25th percentile score is 1,025. For ACT scores, 75th percentile score is 77 and 25th percentile score is 58. Next table shows the detail SAT and ACT scores distribution of enrolled students at Wisconsin colleges and universities.
|25th Percentile||75th Percentile|
|Evidence-Based Reading and Writing||510.17||614.06|
In Wisconsin State, 60 schools use semester calendar systems and 6 schools are based on quarter system. Next table lists the number of schools with their calendar systems.
Next table describes credits that Wisconsin colleges and universities are accepting for their students
34 Wisconsin schools require High School GPA and 38 schools require High School Record (or Transcript). The test scores such as SAT and ACT are required by 28 Wisconsin colleges. Next table summarizes the application requirements for applying to Wisconsin colleges.
|High School GPA||34||0|
|High School Rank||11||13|
|High School Record (or Transcript)||38||1|
|Completion of College Preparatory Program||14||18|
|Formal Demonstration of Competencies||3||3|
|Admission Test Scores||28||5|
|Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)||5||0|
- How many colleges are historically Black colleges (HBCUs) in Wisconsin?
- Which colleges accept Prepaid Tuition plan in Wisconsin?
- Which colleges are 2-4 Years in Wisconsin?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education (online) courses in Wisconsin?
- Which colleges offer Distance education programs (online completely) in Wisconsin?
- Which colleges offer Post-Bachelor's Program in Wisconsin?
- How many colleges require the high school record in Wisconsin?
- What is The Average Retention Rate in Wisconsin?
- How much is The Average Graduate Tuition & Fees in Wisconsin?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (for-profit) in Wisconsin?