Total Enrollment 337,898
At Wisconsin colleges, there are 337,898 students including 298,958 undergraduate and 38,940 graduate schools students in total for academic year 2020-2021. By attending status, there are 208,081 full-time and 129,817 part-time students with gender distribution of147,263 male and 190,635 female students.
Enrollment By Gender
Wisconsin colleges have a total enrollment of 337,898 with a gender distribution of 43.58% male and 56.42% female students for academic year 2020-2021.
Enrollment by Attendance Status
Wisconsin colleges have a total of 208,081 full-time students and 129,817 part-time students. In undergraduate schools, 185,913 students are attending classes with full-time status and 113,045 are part-time students. In graduate school, 22,168 students are full-time and 16,772 students are attending schools with part-time status.
For Wisconsin colleges, 34,729 students are enrolled exclusively in online courses and 60,642 students are enrolled in some online courses/degree programs out of total 337,898 students. In undergraduate schools, 82,665 students enrolled in online courses and 12,706 students took at least one online graduate course.
|In Some Online Classes||60,642||56,684||3,958|
|Not In Online Classes||242,527||216,293||26,234|
This section analyzes the student population by race/ethnicity at Wisconsin colleges. There are 247,105 Caucasian, 17,902 Black/African American, 13,603 Asian, and 24,427 Hispanic students in Wisconsin colleges.
|American Indian/Native American||2,248||822||1,426|
|Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islnader||293||144||149|
- How many colleges require the ACT Test Score in Wisconsin?
- Which colleges provide on-campus housing (dormitory) in Wisconsin?
- How many colleges require the high school record in Wisconsin?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (for-profit) in Wisconsin?
- What is The Average Graduation Rate in Wisconsin?
- Which colleges offer Master's Degree in Wisconsin?
- Which colleges offer Distance education (online) courses in Wisconsin?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (not-for-profit) in Wisconsin?
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in Wisconsin?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (professional practice) in Wisconsin?