What Is The Average Acceptance Rate In Wisconsin?
The acceptance rate is a percentage of applicants to accept a school in college admission. In general, the high ranked colleges and special purpose schools have low acceptance rate to recruit competitive students. The acceptance rate at a school does not change dramatically. So when you apply to the school, the previous year's rate can be used as an important factor.
The average acceptance rate of Wisconsin colleges is 80.99%. Total 149,560 students have accepted out of 196,408. By gender, the acceptance rate of female students is 82.86% and male students' rate is 77.15%
The next schools are the top 5 Wisconsin colleges that have the lowest acceptance rate. Northland College has the lowest acceptance rate of 57.66% among Wisconsin colleges. University of Wisconsin-Madison and Mount Mary University have also low acceptance rate of 60.35% and 62.36% respectively. The top schools are selected with an minimum number of new students (first-time students) of 100. You can view more schools at Wisconsin colleges with lowest acceptance rate.
- Northland College Acceptance rate: 57.66%, Yield: 14.98%
- University of Wisconsin-Madison Acceptance rate: 60.35%, Yield: 26.08%
- Mount Mary University Acceptance rate: 62.36%, Yield: 25.54%
- Milwaukee School of Engineering Acceptance rate: 66.72%, Yield: 21.54%
- Beloit College Acceptance rate: 67.28%, Yield: 13.15%
The following table summarizes the average acceptance rate in Wisconsin.
|Total||Public||Private (not-for-profit)||Private (for-profit)|
|4 years or high||81.00%||83.08%||79.78%||-|
- Admission Statistics Comparison Between Wisconsin Best Schools
- Admission Statistics Comparison Between All Wisconsin Schools
- Core Statistics for College Admission Stats at Wisconsin
- Average Wisconsin Admission Statistics
- Tightest Schools to Admit in Wisconsin
- Affordable Schools to Admit in Wisconsin
- Mostly Favored (highest Yield) Schools in Wisconsin
- Colleges with Lowest Yield (Enrollment Rate) in Wisconsin