What Is The Average Yield (enrollment Rate) In Indiana?
The admission yield is a percentage of accepted students to admit a college who are finally enrolled the school. Yield is often used interchangeably with enrollment rate. A high admission yield at a school implies that the school is preferred than other (or similar) schools to enroll. It is reasonable to think that the enrolled chose the school based on the school's benefits such as academic excellence and financial advantages.
The average yield of Indiana colleges is 31.15%. Total 214,421 students out of 293,273 applicants have accepted into Indiana colleges and 47,554 enrolled into one of schools. By gender, the admission yield of female students is 28.86% and male students' yield is 32.77%
The next schools are the top 5 Indiana colleges that have the highest yield. Trine University-Regional/Non-Traditional Campuses has the highest yield of 100.00% among Indiana colleges. Indiana Wellness College and Chamberlain University-Indiana have also high yield of 100.00% and 66.67% respectively. We select the schools with an acceptance rate of less than 70%. You can view more schools at Indiana colleges with highest yield.
- Trine University-Regional/Non-Traditional Campuses Yield: 100.00%, Acceptance rate: 60.00%
- Indiana Wellness College Yield: 100.00%, Acceptance rate: 65.08%
- Chamberlain University-Indiana Yield: 66.67%, Acceptance rate: 60.00%
- University of Notre Dame Yield: 57.80%, Acceptance rate: 15.07%
- Indiana Institute of Technology Yield: 27.53%, Acceptance rate: 65.01%
The following table summarizes the average yield (enrollment rate) in Indiana.
|Total||Public||Private (not-for-profit)||Private (for-profit)|
|4 years or high||29.53%||28.78%||26.55%||79.17%|
- Admission Statistics Comparison Between Indiana Best Schools
- Admission Statistics Comparison Between All Indiana Schools
- Core Statistics for College Admission Stats at Indiana
- Average Indiana Admission Statistics
- Tightest Schools to Admit in Indiana
- Affordable Schools to Admit in Indiana
- Mostly Favored (highest Yield) Schools in Indiana
- Colleges with Lowest Yield (Enrollment Rate) in Indiana