What Is The Average Transfer-out Rate In Maine?
The transfer-out rate is a percentage graduate candidates who transferred-out to other schools. The average transfer-out rate of Maine colleges is 15.76%. It includes all institutions' rate (i.e. 4-years and 2-years or less) where the transfer-out information is available. In public colleges, the transfer-out rate is 15.00% and private schools' rate is 16.78%. By school levels, the transfer out rate is 17.00% and community colleges' rate is 13.29% in Maine.
By gender, the female students' transfer-out rate is 21.08% and male students' rate is 18.30%.
The following table summarizes the average transfer-out rate in Maine.
|Total||Public||Private (not-for-profit)||Private (for-profit)|
|4 years or high||17.00%||17.40%||16.78%||-|
|less than 1 year||-||-||-||-|
Transfer-out Rate for BS Degree Granting Schools
For the four-years Maine institutions where BS degree grants, the average transfer-out rate is 19.79%. 1,465 students transferred-out to other schools among 7,402 graduate candidates. 4,516 students graduated in 150% of normal time (i.e. 6 years) and 88 students are still enrolled in Maine colleges.
The following table summarizes the transfer-out rate by gender with the graduation rate for Maine collegesNumbers in parentheses in each column indicate the number of students over candidates in the corresponding category.
|Total||Female Students||Male Students|
|Graduation Rate (in 150% normal time)||61.01%|
|No longer Enrolled||1.19%|
- Graduation Rate Statistics Comparison Between Maine Best Schools
- Graduation Rate Statistics Comparison Between All Maine Schools
- Core Statistics for College Graduation Rate Stats at Maine
- Average Maine Graduation Rate Statistics
- Colleges with Highest Graduation Rate in Maine
- Colleges with Lowest Graduation Rate in Maine
- Lowest Students to Faculty Ratio in Maine
- Highest Students to Faculty Ratio in Maine