Art Center College of Design is accredited by WASC Senior College and University Commission. By accreditation type, the school has 2 Institutional, 1 Specialized accredited programs.
|Agency Name||Accreditation Status||Date Type||Period|
|National Association of Schools of Art and Design, Commission on Accreditation||Accredited||Estimated||9/1/1963 - Current|
|WASC Senior College and University Commission||Accredited||Actual||3/31/1955 - Current|
Art Center College of Design has 1 specialized accreditation programs as below.
|Program Name||Accreditation Status||Period|
|National Association of Schools of Art and Design, Commission on Accreditation|
|Art and Design (ART) - Degree-granting schools and departments and non-degree-granting programs||Accredited (Estimated)||9/1/1963 - 8/1/2014|
- Which colleges require First-time students to live on campus in California?
- Which colleges offer ROTC programs in California?
- Which colleges are Public Schools in California?
- Which colleges accept credit for life experiences in California?
- What is The Average Yield (enrollment rate) in California?
- How many colleges require the ACT Test Score in California?
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in California?
- Which colleges provide on-campus housing (dormitory) in California?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (professional practice) in California?
- What is The Average Acceptance Rate in California?