Tuition & Fees $7,840
Student Population 158
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $3,233
Dongguk University Los Angeles is a private (not-for-profit), four-years institute located in Los Angeles, California. It is a Other health professions school by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Doctor's degree - professional practice.
The 2022 tuition & fees is $7,840 for undergraduate students. The school offers only graduate programs and a total of 158 students are enrolled.
For graduate programs, its 2022 average tuition & fees is $7,840.
The following chart illustrates the 2022 key academic statistics at Dongguk University Los Angeles.
The average received amount of financial aid is $3,233 and 38% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 158 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 11 to 1.
Student Population for Dongguk University Los Angeles is 158
Student to Faculty Ratio for Dongguk University Los Angeles is 11 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
11 to 1
The average received amount of financial aid is $3,233 at Dongguk University Los Angeles.
Financial Aid Amount
|Address||440 Shatto Pl, Los Angeles, CA 90020-1704|
|Net Price Calculator||www.dula.edu/students/financial-aid/calculator|
Dongguk University Los Angeles offers 2 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Doctor's degree - professional practice||1||0|
Dongguk University Los Angeles does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides programs to its students.
Dongguk University Los Angeles has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✗|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✗|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
- Which colleges offer Associate Degree in California?
- How many colleges offer Online Programs (Distance Learning) in California?
- Which colleges offer ROTC programs in California?
- How many colleges require the high school GPA in California?
- Which colleges provide Credit for military training in California?
- Which colleges provide Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges in California?
- What is The Average Student to Faculty Ratio in California?
- Which colleges offer Tuition guaranteed plan in California?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Navy programs in California?
- Which colleges offer Master's Degree in California?