Tuition & Fees $7,840
Student Population 158
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $3,233
Dongguk University-Los Angeles is a private (not-for-profit), 4 or more years institute located in Los Angeles, California. It is a Other health professions school by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Doctor's degree - professional practice. The 2021 tuition & fees are $7,840 for undergraduate students. The school offers only graduate programs and a total of 158 students are enrolled.
For graduate schools, its 2021 tuition and fees are $7,840 on average.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at Dongguk University-Los Angeles. The average received amount of financial aid is $3,233 and 38% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 158 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 11 to 1.
Student Population for Dongguk University-Los Angeles is 158
Student to Faculty Ratio for Dongguk University-Los Angeles is 11 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
11 to 1
The average received amount of financial aid is $3,233 at Dongguk University-Los Angeles.
Financial Aid Amount
Dongguk University-Los Angeles offers 2 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Doctor's degree - professional practice||1||0|
Dongguk University-Los Angeles does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides programs to its students.
Dongguk University-Los Angeles has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✗|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✗|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
- Which colleges offer Distance education programs (online completely) in California?
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in California?
- Which colleges offer Study Abroad programs in California?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Navy programs in California?
- What is The Average Retention Rate in California?
- How many colleges require recommendations in California?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (for-profit) in California?
- Which colleges offer Teacher Certification program in California?
- Which colleges require First-time students to live on campus in California?
- How many colleges require the ACT Test Score in California?