Tuition & Fees $7,838
Student Population 158
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $3,233
Dongguk University Los Angeles is a private (not-for-profit), four-years institute located in Los Angeles, California. It is a Other health professions school by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Doctor's degree - professional practice.
The 2022 tuition & fees is $7,838 for undergraduate students. The school offers only graduate programs and a total of 158 students are enrolled.
For graduate programs, its 2022 average tuition & fees is $7,838.
The following chart illustrates the 2022 key academic statistics at Dongguk University Los Angeles.
The average received amount of financial aid is $3,233 and 38% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 158 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 10 to 1.
Student Population for Dongguk University Los Angeles is 158
Student to Faculty Ratio for Dongguk University Los Angeles is 10 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
10 to 1
The average received amount of financial aid is $3,233 at Dongguk University Los Angeles.
Financial Aid Amount
Dongguk University Los Angeles offers 2 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Doctor's degree - professional practice||1||0|
Dongguk University Los Angeles does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides programs to its students.
Dongguk University Los Angeles has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✗|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✗|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
- How many colleges require recommendations in California?
- Which colleges offer Distance education programs (online completely) in California?
- How many colleges require the high school rank in California?
- Which colleges offer Post-Bachelor's Program in California?
- Which colleges offer Less than 1 year certificate program in California?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education programs (online completely) in California?
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in California?
- What is The Average Acceptance Rate in California?
- How many colleges are historically Black colleges (HBCUs) in California?
- How many colleges require the Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) in California?