2023 Tuition & Fees $8,414
Student Population 108
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $2,339
Dongguk University Los Angeles is a private (not-for-profit), four-years institute located in Los Angeles, California. It is a Other health professions school by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Doctor's degree - professional practice.
The 2023 tuition & fees is $8,414 for undergraduate students. The school offers only graduate programs and a total of 108 students are enrolled.
Explore Dongguk University Los Angeles
2023 Tuition & Fees
For graduate programs, its 2023 average tuition & fees is $8,414.
Data source for 2023 Tuition: NCES
Key Academic Statistics
The following chart illustrates the 2023 key academic statistics at Dongguk University Los Angeles.
The average received amount of financial aid is $2,339 and 75% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 108 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 15 to 1.
Student Population for Dongguk University Los Angeles is 108
Student to Faculty Ratio for Dongguk University Los Angeles is 15 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
15 to 1
The average received amount of financial aid is $2,339 at Dongguk University Los Angeles.
Financial Aid Amount
|Address||440 Shatto Pl, Los Angeles, CA 90020-1704|
Dongguk University Los Angeles offers 2 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Doctor's degree - professional practice||1||0|
Special Learning Opportunities
Dongguk University Los Angeles does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides programs to its students.
Dongguk University Los Angeles has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✗|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✗|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
Know about California Colleges
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in California?
- Which colleges offer Less than 1 year certificate program in California?
- What is The Average Acceptance Rate in California?
- How many colleges are historically Black colleges (HBCUs) in California?
- Which colleges offer Master's Degree in California?
- What is The Average Yield (enrollment rate) in California?
- How many colleges require the high school rank in California?
- Which colleges offer meal (board) plans in California?
- Which colleges provide on-campus housing (dormitory) in California?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (Research) in California?