2023 Tuition & Fees $19,250
Student Population 43
Zaytuna College is a private (not-for-profit), four-years institute located in Berkeley, California. The highest degree offered by Zaytuna College is Master's degree.
Zaytuna College is the only college affiliated with Muslim in United States.
The 2023 tuition & fees is $19,250 for undergraduate students. The graduate school tuition & fees is $27,842.
The school offers both undergraduate and graduate programs and a total of 43 students are enrolled.
Explore Zaytuna College
2023 Tuition & Fees
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2022-2023, Zaytuna's tuition & fees is $19,250. For graduate programs, its 2023 average tuition & fees is $27,842.
Data source for 2023 Tuition: NCES
Key Academic Statistics
The following chart illustrates the 2023 key academic statistics at Zaytuna. A total of 43 students is attending including both undergraduate and graduate students, and the student to faculty ratio is 3 to 1.
Retention Rate for Zaytuna College is 50 %
Student Population for Zaytuna College is 43
Student to Faculty Ratio for Zaytuna College is 3 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
3 to 1
|Address||1712 Euclid Avenue, Berkeley, CA 94709|
|Net Price Calculator||zaytuna.edu/admissions/|
Zaytuna offers 0 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
Special Learning Opportunities
Zaytuna College does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides programs to its students.
Zaytuna College has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✗|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✗|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
Know about California Colleges
- How many colleges offer Online Programs (Distance Learning) in California?
- Which colleges offer Master's Degree in California?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education programs (online completely) in California?
- How many colleges require the Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) in California?
- Which colleges offer Study Abroad programs in California?
- Which colleges offer Post-Bachelor's Program in California?
- Which colleges provide On-campus Day Care Services in California?
- How many colleges require the SAT Test Score in California?
- Which colleges offer Bachelor's Degree in California?
- What is The Average Yield (enrollment rate) in California?