Tuition & Fees $19,250
Student Population 43
Graduation Rate 58 %
Zaytuna College is a private (not-for-profit), 4 or more years institute located in Berkeley, California. The highest degree offered by Zaytuna College is Master's degree. The 2021 tuition & fees are $19,250 for undergraduate students. The school offers both undergraduate and graduate programs and a total of 43 students are enrolled.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2020-2021, tuition and fees of Zaytuna College are $19,250. For graduate schools, its 2021 tuition and fees are $27,842 on average.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at Zaytuna. A total of 43 students is attending including both undergraduate and graduate students, and the student to faculty ratio is 3 to 1.
Zaytuna offers 0 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
Zaytuna College does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides programs to its students.
- Which colleges accept Dual Credit in California?
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in California?
- Which colleges are 2-4 Years in California?
- How many colleges require the ACT Test Score in California?
- Which colleges offer Less than 1 year certificate program in California?
- Which colleges offer Master's Degree in California?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Air Force programs in California?
- What is The Average Student to Faculty Ratio in California?
- How many colleges are Tribal Colleges and Universities in California?
- Which colleges offer Distance education programs (online completely) in California?