Tuition & Fees $15,132
Student Population 649
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $4,655
Baptist Health System School of Health Professions is a private (for-profit), 4 or more years institute located in San Antonio, Texas. It is a Other health professions school by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Master's degree. The 2021 tuition & fees are $15,132 for undergraduate students. The school offers both undergraduate and graduate programs and a total of 649 students are enrolled.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2020-2021, tuition and fees of Baptist Health System School of Health Professions are $15,132. For graduate schools, its 2021 tuition and fees are $8,528 on average.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at Baptist Health System School of Health Professions. The average received amount of financial aid is $4,655 and 61% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 649 students is attending including both undergraduate and graduate students, and the student to faculty ratio is 12 to 1.
Baptist Health System School of Health Professions offers 11 major programs through online and on-site education where 5 programs are available through distance learning. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Less than one year certificate||4||2|
Baptist Health System School of Health Professions offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for both undergraduate and graduate programs. The school provides programs to its students. It also offers weekend/evening classes which is a program that allows students to take a complete course of study and attend classes only on weekends or only in evenings.
|Online Class||Undergraduate , Graduate|
Baptist Health System School of Health Professions has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✔|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✗|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
- What is The Average Graduation Rate in Texas?
- Which colleges provide Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education programs (online completely) in Texas?
- Which colleges provide on-campus housing (dormitory) in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Associate Degree in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Less than 1 year certificate program in Texas?
- Which colleges accept credit for life experiences in Texas?
- How many colleges require recommendations in Texas?
- Which colleges accept Prepaid Tuition plan in Texas?
- Which colleges offer meal (board) plans in Texas?