Total Enrollment 649
There are 649 students including 644 undergraduate and 5 graduate students at Baptist Health System School of Health Professions for academic year 2018-2019. By attending status, there are 606 full-time and 43 part-time students with gender distribution of 108 male and 541 female students. Baptist Health System School of Health Professions is offering the distance learning opportunity (online degree program) and total 85 students have enrolled online program exclusively.
Baptist Health System School of Health Professions has a total enrollment of 649 with a gender distribution of 16.64% male (108 students) and 83.36% female (541 students). There are 108 male and 536 female students in undergraduate school and 0 male and 5 female students are attending graduate school at Baptist Health System School of Health Professions.
Baptist Health System School of Health Professions has 606 full-time and 43 part-time students. In undergraduate school, 601 students are attending classes with full-time status, and 43 students are attending with part-time status. In graduate school, 5 students are full-time and no are part-time students.
At Baptist Health System School of Health Professions, 85 students have enrolled exclusively in online courses and 522 students have enrolled in some online courses out of total 649 students. In undergraduate schools, 602 students take at least one online course and in graduate schools, 5 students are attending some online courses.
|In Some Online Classes||522||522||0|
|Not In Online Classes||42||42||0|
This section analyzes the student population by race/ethnicity at Baptist Health System School of Health Professions. There are 4 American Indian/Native American, 195 White, 46 Black/African American, 25 Asian, 289 Hispanic, 3 Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, and 14 students with other races.
|American Indian/Native American||4||1||3|
|Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander||3||0||3|
Next table and chart show the student enrollment by age distribution at Baptist Health System School of Health Professions.
- How many colleges are historically Black colleges (HBCUs) in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Master's Degree in Texas?
- Which colleges offer ROTC programs in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (professional practice) in Texas?
- How many colleges require Formal demonstration of competencies in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Bachelor's Degree in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Tuition guaranteed plan in Texas?
- How many colleges require the high school record in Texas?
- How many colleges require the Completion of college-preparatory program in Texas?
- What is The Average Transfer-out Rate in Texas?