Baptist Health System School of Health Professions is accredited by Accrediting Bureau of Health Education Schools. By accreditation type, the school has 1 Institutional, 6 Specialized accredited programs.
|Agency Name||Accreditation Status||Date Type||Period|
|Accrediting Bureau of Health Education Schools||Accredited||Actual||7/14/2005 - Current|
Baptist Health System School of Health Professions has 6 specialized accreditation programs as below.
|Program Name||Accreditation Status||Period|
|Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing, Inc. May 6, 2013 Formerly: National League for Nursing Accrediting Commission|
|Nursing (ADNUR) - Associate degree programs||Accredited (Actual)||3/4/2011 - Current|
|Nursing (DNUR) - Diploma programs||Accredited (Estimated)||6/1/1966 - 12/31/2009|
|Nursing (NUR) - Baccalaureate program||Accredited (Estimated)||10/1/2013 - Current|
|Nursing (MNUR) - Master's program||Accredited (Actual)||2/27/2018 - Current|
|Accrediting Bureau of Health Education Schools|
|Surgical Technology (STAB) - Schools and Programs for the surgical technician||Accredited (Actual)||7/14/2005 - Current|
|Joint Review Committee on Education in Radiologic Technology|
|Radiologic Technology (RAD) - Programs for radiographers||Accredited (Estimated)||12/1/1961 - Current|
- Which colleges provide Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges in Texas?
- How many colleges require Formal demonstration of competencies in Texas?
- What is The Average Transfer-out Rate in Texas?
- Which colleges offer ROTC programs in Texas?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in Texas?
- How many colleges are historically Black colleges (HBCUs) in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Master's Degree in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Post-Bachelor's Program in Texas?
- How many colleges require the high school rank in Texas?
- What is The Average Acceptance Rate in Texas?