Number Received Financial Aid (All Undergraduate) 402
Percent Received Financial Aid(All Undergraduate) 61%
Average Aid Amount $4,655
For the academic year 2018-2019, a total of 402 students (61% of undergraduate students) received one or more financial aid including grants, scholarships, and/or student loans. The average financial aid amount is $4,655. For freshmen (Full-time, first-time degree-seeking undergraduate students), 0 students (0% of enrolled students) received financial aid.
The 2021 undergraduate tuition & fees at Baptist Health System School of Health Professions is $15,132, for reference.
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in Texas?
- Which colleges offer ROTC programs in Texas?
- What is The Average Transfer-out Rate in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (Research) in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Distance education programs (online completely) in Texas?
- How many colleges are historically Black colleges (HBCUs) in Texas?
- What is The Average Yield (enrollment rate) in Texas?
- How much is The Average Tuition & Fees in Texas?
- How much is The Average Graduate Tuition & Fees in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Weekend/Evening College in Texas?