Offered Degrees BS
Online Courses Not Offered
Total Programs 25
Online Programs 0
Salary after Completing $27,500 - $27,500
Brevard College is categorized by Baccalaureate College - Diverse Fields by Carnegie categorization. Brevard College offers 25 programs through on-site (classroom) only. It offers Bachelor's degree. Next table lists number of programs by offered degree and online availability.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class||Salary Range after Completing Program*|
|Bachelor's Degree||25||0||$27,500 - $27,500|
Field of Study by Offered Degree/Program
Brevard College offers Bachelor's degree with 25 major programs. All programs are on-site education (i.e distance learning opportunity is not offered for the Bachelor's degree). Next table describes the offered major area and its subprograms for Bachelor's degree at Brevard College.
|Program||Available Online||Number of Completer||Average Salary after Completing|
|Natural Resources And Conservation [+]||✕||4|
|Elementary Education and Teaching||✕||-||-|
|Music Teacher Education||✕||2||-|
|English Language And Literature [+]||✕||8|
|English Language and Literature||✕||8||-|
|English Language and Literature/Letters (other)||✕||-||-|
|Biological And Biomedical Sciences [+]||✕||4|
|Mathematics And Statistics [+]||✕||5|
|Multi-/Interdisciplinary Studies [+]||✕||11|
|Biological and Physical Sciences||✕||-||-|
|Multi-/Interdisciplinary Studies (other)||✕||11||-|
|Parks, Recreation, Leisure, And Fitness Studies [+]||✕||18|
|Parks, Recreation and Leisure Studies||✕||1||-|
|Health and Physical Education/Fitness||✕||7||-|
|Kinesiology and Exercise Science||✕||10||-|
|Philosophy And Religious Studies [+]||✕||1|
|Homeland Security, Law Enforcement, And Firefighting [+]||✕||1|
|Homeland Security, Law Enforcement, And Firefighting||✕||-||-|
|Criminal Justice/Law Enforcement Administration||✕||1||-|
|Visual And Performing Arts [+]||✕||11|
|Visual and Performing Arts||✕||-||-|
|Drama and Dramatics/Theatre Arts||✕||6||-|
|Health Services/Allied Health/Health Sciences [+]||✕||0|
|Business Administration and Management||✕||1||$27,500|
- How many colleges require the ACT Test Score in North Carolina?
- Which colleges accept Tuition payment plan in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education programs (online completely) in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Air Force programs in North Carolina?
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in North Carolina?
- What is The Average Transfer-out Rate in North Carolina?
- How many colleges require the Completion of college-preparatory program in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Bachelor's Degree in North Carolina?
- How many colleges require the high school GPA in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in North Carolina?