Graduate Rate 40.00%
Retention Rate 56%
At Brevard College, the graduation rates was 40.00% (98 students out of 245 candidates were completed their degree within 150% normal time. For example, within 6 years for students seeking a 4-year bachelors degree.). By gender, 53 male and 45 female students have graduated from the school last year by completing their jobs in the period.
Next table and chart describe the graduation rates (150% normal time) by gender at Brevard College. Last year, the graduation rate was 40.00%. where 98 students out of 245 candidate completed their degree.
84 students completed their course in 4 years and 13 finished there bachelor's (or equivalent) degree. Additional 1 students graduated within 6 years, usually referred as 150% normal time.
|4 Year or Less||34.29%||27.50%||47.06%|
Next table and chart shows graduation rates by race/ethnicity. The numbers in parenthesis denotes number of completers over number of candidates for each category.
|American Indian or Alaska Native||25.00%
|Two or More Races||40.00%
Non-resident alien student is not a US citizen and studies with student visa, such as F visa, in United States. At Brevard College, 8 of 17 non-resident alien students completed their courses within 150% normal time and the graduation rate was 47.06%.
By definition, retention rate is the percentage of students who return to a college for their sophomore year. At Brevard College, the retention rate is 56%.
- Which colleges provide Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (Research) in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Study Abroad programs in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Post-Master's Program in North Carolina?
- How many colleges offer Graduate Programs in North Carolina?
- How many colleges require the high school record in North Carolina?
- How many colleges require the Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Distance education programs (online completely) in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Master's Degree in North Carolina?
- Which colleges provide Remedial Services in North Carolina?