Graduate Rate 63.04%
Retention Rate 68%
At Bridgewater College, the graduation rates was 63.04% (307 students out of 487 candidates were completed their degree within 150% normal time. For example, within 6 years for students seeking a 4-year bachelors degree.). By gender, 136 male and 171 female students have graduated from the school last year by completing their jobs in the period.
Next table and chart describe the graduation rates (150% normal time) by gender at Bridgewater College. Last year, the graduation rate was 63.04%. where 307 students out of 487 candidate completed their degree.
278 students completed their course in 4 years and 28 finished there bachelor's (or equivalent) degree. Additional 1 students graduated within 6 years, usually referred as 150% normal time.
|4 Year or Less||57.08%||51.06%||62.70%|
The next table and chart shows graduation rates by race/ethnicity. The numbers in parenthesis denotes number of completers over number of candidates for each category.
|American Indian or Alaska Native||0.00%
|Two or More Races||51.72%
Non-resident alien student is not a US citizen and studies with student visa, such as F visa, in United States. At Bridgewater College, 0 of 2 non-resident alien students completed their courses within 150% normal time and the graduation rate was 0.00%.
By definition, retention rate is the percentage of students who return to a college for their sophomore year. At Bridgewater College, the retention rate is 68%.
- Which colleges provide on-campus housing (dormitory) in Virginia?
- Which colleges offer Study Abroad programs in Virginia?
- How many colleges require recommendations in Virginia?
- Which colleges provide Academic/Career Counseling Services in Virginia?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in Virginia?
- How many colleges require the high school record in Virginia?
- What is The Average Yield (enrollment rate) in Virginia?
- How many colleges require the high school GPA in Virginia?
- Which colleges offer Bachelor's Degree in Virginia?
- How many colleges require the Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) in Virginia?