Acceptance Rate 70.99%
For academic year 2019-20, the acceptance rate is 70.99% at Bryant University where total 7,633 students applied and 5,419 were accepted. Bryant requires 5 items and recommends 1 articles to submit to their applicants. Next table describes the general admission information for applying to Bryant University.
|Open Admission Policy||✗|
|Undergraduate Application Fees||$50|
|Graduate Application Fees||$80|
|Credits Accepted||Dual Credits, Advanced placement (AP) Credits, Credits for Life Experiences, Credit for Military Training|
Bryant University requires 5 items (High School GPA, High School Record (or Transcript), Completion of College Preparatory Program, Recommendations, TOEFL) and recommends 1 articles (High School Rank) to submit to their applicants. Next table summarizes the application requirements at Bryant University
|High School GPA||✔|
|High School Rank||✓|
|High School Record (or Transcript)||✔|
|Completion of College Preparatory Program||✔|
|Formal Demonstration of Competencies||✗|
|Admission Test Scores||✗|
|Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)||✗|
|✔ Required △ Considered (not Required) ✓ Recommended ✗ Neither Required nor Recommended|
The calendar system at Bryant University is Semester. Bryant University accepts Dual Credits, Advanced placement (AP) Credits, Credits for Life Experiences, Credit for Military Training. Next table describes credits that Bryant University accepts.
|Credits for Life Experiences||✔|
|Advanced placement (AP) Credits||✔|
|Credit for military training||✔|
- What is The Average Graduation Rate in Rhode Island?
- How many colleges require the high school GPA in Rhode Island?
- How many colleges require the high school record in Rhode Island?
- Which colleges provide on-campus housing (dormitory) in Rhode Island?
- Which colleges offer Study Abroad programs in Rhode Island?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in Rhode Island?
- How many colleges offer Online Programs (Distance Learning) in Rhode Island?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education (online) courses in Rhode Island?
- Which colleges accept Tuition payment plan in Rhode Island?
- How many colleges require Formal demonstration of competencies in Rhode Island?