Graduate Rate 83%
Retention Rate 100%
At California Hair Design Academy, the graduation rate is 83.33% - 30 students have completed out of 36 candidates.
|Number of Students||Rates|
|No Longer Enrolled||6||16.67%|
Below table shows the number of completers with graduation rate by completion time.5 students have completed in 100% normal time (for example, in 2 years for less than 2 years certificate programs) and additional 30 students have completed in 150% normal time.
|In 100% normal time||5||13.89%)|
|In 150% normal time||30||83.33%)|
By definition, retention rate is the percentage of students who return to a college for their sophomore year. At California Hair Design Academy, the retention rate is 100%.
- Which colleges offer Weekend/Evening College in California?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in California?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Air Force programs in California?
- Which colleges are Public Schools in California?
- Which colleges offer Distance education (online) courses in California?
- Which colleges offer meal (board) plans in California?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education (online) courses in California?
- Which colleges require First-time students to live on campus in California?
- How much is The Average Tuition & Fees in California?
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in California?