Religious AffiliationNot Affiliated
California Hair Design Academy does not offer the online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. It provides the programs to its students. It also offers weekend/evening classes which is a program that allows students to take a complete course of study and attend classes only on weekends or only in evenings. Next table summarizes the special learning opportunities at California Hair Design Academy for academic year 2019-2020.
|Online Degree Program||✗|
California Hair Design Academy provides number of student services including remedial education, academic/career counseling & wellness, employment for students and placement services for completers. It has own libraries on its campus. Next table lists student services provided at California Hair Design Academy to its attendants.
|Academic/career counseling service||✔|
|Employment services for students||✔|
|Placement services for completers||✔|
|On-campus day care for students' children||✗|
|Library facilities at institution||✔|
Special Facts about California Hair Design Academy
California Hair Design Academy is an institution that opens to general public. It is not affiliated with any religion. The school does not offer medical degree and it does not have its own hospital. Next table shows additional and special facts about California Hair Design Academy.
|Religious Affiliation||Not applicable|
|Historical Black School||✗|
|Offer Medical Degree||✗|
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in California?
- Which colleges provide Credit for military training in California?
- Which colleges offer Study Abroad programs in California?
- How many colleges require recommendations in California?
- Which colleges accept Dual Credit in California?
- Which colleges are Less than 2 years in California?
- What is The Average Transfer-out Rate in California?
- Which colleges provide Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges in California?
- What is The Average Student to Faculty Ratio in California?
- Which colleges offer Distance education (online) courses in California?