Total Enrollment 77
California Hair Design Academy has a total enrollment of 77 (all undergraduate students) for academic year 2020-2021. By gender, there are 13 male and 64 female students at California Hair Design Academy.
California Hair Design Academy has a total enrollment of 77 with a gender distribution of 16.88% male (13 students) and 83.12% female (64 students).
California Hair Design Academy does not offer the distance learning opportunity.
This section analyzes the student population by race/ethnicity at California Hair Design Academy. There are 32 White, 8 Black/African American, 7 Asian, 21 Hispanic, and 3 students with other races.
- Which colleges provide Remedial Services in California?
- Which colleges are Less than 2 years in California?
- Which colleges accept Tuition payment plan in California?
- Which colleges provide Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges in California?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in California?
- How many colleges offer Online Programs (Distance Learning) in California?
- Which colleges are Public Schools in California?
- What is The Average Acceptance Rate in California?
- Which colleges offer Associate Degree in California?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (Research) in California?