Acceptance Rate 87.00%
For the academic year 2022-23, the acceptance rate is 87% at California State University-Los Angeles where a total of 33,939 students applied and 29,527 were accepted. It requires three items to submit to their applicants.
The following table describes the general admission information for applying to Cal State LA.
|Open Admission Policy||✗|
|Undergraduate Application Fees||$70|
|Graduate Application Fees||$70|
|Credits Accepted||Dual Credits, Advanced placement (AP) Credits, Credits for Life Experiences, Credit for Military Training|
California State University-Los Angeles requires 3 item(s) (High School GPA, High School Record (or Transcript), Completion of College Preparatory Program) to submit to their applicants. In addition, 1 item(s) (Admission Test Scores) are considered but not required to submit.
|High School GPA||✔|
|High School Rank||✗|
|High School Record (or Transcript)||✔|
|Completion of College Preparatory Program||✔|
|Formal Demonstration of Competencies||✗|
|Admission Test Scores||△|
|Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)||✗|
|✔ Required △ Considered (not Required) ✓ Recommended ✗ Neither Required nor Recommended|
The calendar system at California State University-Los Angeles is Semester. California State University-Los Angeles accepts Dual Credits, Advanced placement (AP) Credits, Credits for Life Experiences, Credit for Military Training. Next table describes credits that California State University-Los Angeles accepts.
|Credits for Life Experiences||✔|
|Advanced placement (AP) Credits||✔|
|Credit for military training||✔|
- How many colleges require the high school rank in California?
- How many colleges are Tribal Colleges and Universities in California?
- How many colleges offer Graduate Programs in California?
- Which colleges offer meal (board) plans in California?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education (online) courses in California?
- What is The Average Acceptance Rate in California?
- Which colleges accept Tuition payment plan in California?
- Which colleges offer Weekend/Evening College in California?
- Which colleges provide on-campus housing (dormitory) in California?
- Which colleges require First-time students to live on campus in California?