California State University-Los Angeles is accredited by WASC Senior College and University Commission. By accreditation type, the school has 4 Institutional, 10 Specialized accredited programs.
|Agency Name||Accreditation Status||Date Type||Period|
|WASC Senior College and University Commission||Accredited||Estimated||9/9/2009 - Current|
|WASC Senior College and University Commission||Accredited||Estimated||9/9/1995 - Current|
|WASC Senior College and University Commission||Accredited||Estimated||1/1/2016 - Current|
|WASC Senior College and University Commission||Accredited||Actual||11/30/1953 - Current|
California State University-Los Angeles has 10 specialized accreditation programs as below.
|Program Name||Accreditation Status||Period|
|Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics, Accreditation Council for Education in Nutrition and Dietetics|
|Dietetics (DIET) - Coordinated Program in Dietetics||Accredited (Actual)||1/1/1974 - Current|
|Didactic Program in Dietetics||Accredited (Actual)||12/1/1976 - Current|
|Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing, Inc. May 6, 2013 Formerly: National League for Nursing Accrediting Commission|
|Nursing (NUR) - Baccalaureate program||Accredited (Estimated)||12/1/1963 - 12/31/2007|
|Nursing (MNUR) - Master's program||Accredited (Actual)||4/1/1971 - 12/31/2007|
|American Speech-Language-Hearing Association, Council on Academic Accreditation in Audiology and Speech-Language Pathology|
|Audiology (AUD) - Graduate degree programs||Accredited (Actual)||9/1/1989 - 12/31/2006|
|Speech-Language Pathology (SLP) - Graduate degree programs||Accredited (Actual)||9/1/1987 - Current|
|Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education|
|Nursing (CNURED) - Nursing education programs at the baccalaureate degree levels||Accredited (Actual)||10/13/2007 - Current|
|Nursing (CNURED) - Nursing education programs at the graduate degree levels||Accredited (Actual)||10/13/2007 - Current|
|National Association of Schools of Art and Design, Commission on Accreditation|
|Art and Design (ART) - Degree-granting schools and departments and non-degree-granting programs||Accredited (Estimated)||9/1/1974 - 8/1/2014|
|National Association of Schools of Music, Commission on Accreditation|
|Music (MUS) - Institutions and units within institutions offering degree-granting and/or non-degree-granting programs||Accredited (Estimated)||9/1/1970 - 8/1/2014|
- Which colleges provide Remedial Services in California?
- How many colleges require Formal demonstration of competencies in California?
- How many colleges require the ACT Test Score in California?
- Which colleges offer Study Abroad programs in California?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education (online) courses in California?
- Which colleges are 4 years or High in California?
- How many colleges are historically Black colleges (HBCUs) in California?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (professional practice) in California?
- Which colleges offer Less than 1 year certificate program in California?
- Which colleges provide Academic/Career Counseling Services in California?