Graduate Rate 68.79%
Transfer-Out Rate 2.55%
Retention Rate 78%
At Carrington College-Tucson, the graduation rates was 68.79% (108 students out of 157 candidates were completed their degree within 150% normal time (for example, within 6 years for students seeking a 4-year bachelors degree)). By gender, 14 male and 94 female students graduated from the school last year by completing their jobs in the period.
Next table and chart describe the graduation rates (150% normal time) by gender at Carrington College-Tucson. Last year, the graduation rate was 68.79%. where 108 students out of 157 candidate completed their degree.
92 students completed their degree or certificate program within 100% normal time and 108 students finished there program within 150% normal time.
|100% Normal Time||58.60%||-||-|
|150% Normal Time||68.79%||53.85%||71.76%|
The next table and chart shows graduation rates by race/ethnicity. The numbers in parenthesis denotes number of completers over number of candidates for each category.
|American Indian or Alaska Native||100.00%
|Two or More Races||80.00%
Non-resident alien student is not a US citizen and studies with student visa, such as F visa, in United States. At Carrington College-Tucson, 0 of 1 non-resident alien students completed their courses within 150% normal time and the graduation rate was 0.00%.
The transfer-out rate is calculated by dividing students who have transferred out of other institution into total number of students (candidates) within 150% normal time. The transfer-out rate at Carrington College-Tucson is 2.55% (4 out of 157 students transferred-out.).
|Transfer-out||Total Students||Transfer-Out Rate|
By definition, retention rate is the percentage of students who return to a college for their sophomore year. At Carrington College-Tucson, the retention rate is 78%.
- How many colleges require the high school GPA in Arizona?
- How many colleges require the Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) in Arizona?
- Which colleges accept Dual Credit in Arizona?
- Which colleges offer Master's Degree in Arizona?
- What is The Average Student to Faculty Ratio in Arizona?
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in Arizona?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (professional practice) in Arizona?
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in Arizona?
- Which colleges offer Less than 1 year certificate program in Arizona?
- What is The Average Retention Rate in Arizona?