Graduate Program 1 Programs
Graduate Enrollment 8
Offered Award Levels Master's
Tuition & Fees $19,557
Carroll College offers 1 graduate programs as well as undergraduate programs. Total 8 graduate students have enrolled in graduate programs at CC and 8 students enrolled online exclusively in graduate programs. For the academic year 2021-2022, the average graduate program tuition & fees are $19,557. Next table summarizes the general information about graduate programs at Carroll College.
|Awarded Degree Programs||Master's (1 programs)|
|Online Graduate Programs||Not reported. |
Request recent information for Online Graduate Programs
|Tuition & Fees||$19,557|
|Graduate Student Enrollment||8 graduate students|
8 enrolled in online courses
It offers 1 graduate programs through on-site (classroom) only. Through distance learning, it offers degree and/or programs. The Next table lists the number of graduate programs by offered degree and online availability. You can check the offered major programs by degree at the area of study page.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
For the academic year 2021-2022, the average graduate program tuition & fees are $19,557 at Carroll College. The 2022 graduate tuition & fees are increased by 42.38% compared to the previous year. The next table shows the graduate school tuition & fees trends over last 4 years.
|Tuition & Fees||$15,950||$12,275||$13,736||$19,557|
At Carroll College, 8 students are enrolled in graduate programs - 3 male and 5 female students. By attendance status, there are 5 full-time and 3 part-time students. The Next table summarizes the graduate student population by gender and attending status.
At Carroll College, 8 students are enrolled exclusively in graduate online courses and 0 students are enrolled in some online courses out of total of 8 students.
|In Some Online Classes||0|
|Not In Online Classes||0|
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education (online) courses in Montana?
- How many colleges require recommendations in Montana?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (Research) in Montana?
- Which colleges offer Study Abroad programs in Montana?
- Which colleges provide Academic/Career Counseling Services in Montana?
- How many colleges offer Online Programs (Distance Learning) in Montana?
- How many colleges require the Completion of college-preparatory program in Montana?
- How many colleges require the SAT Test Score in Montana?
- What is The Average Acceptance Rate in Montana?
- Which colleges offer Teacher Certification program in Montana?