Acceptance Rate 83.99%
SAT Score 1,190
ACT Score 25
For the academic year 2021-22, the acceptance rate is 83.99% at Carroll College where a total of 1,499 students applied and 1,259 were accepted. The average SAT score of enrolled students is 1,190 and the average ACT score is 25. It requires three items and recommends 2 articles to submit to their applicants.
The following table describes the general admission information for applying to CC.
|Open Admission Policy||✗|
|Undergraduate Application Fees||$35|
|Graduate Application Fees||$55|
|Average Test Scores||1,190 SAT / 25 ACT|
|Credits Accepted||Dual Credits, Advanced placement (AP) Credits|
At CC, 59 applicants (21% of enrolled) have submitted their SAT scores and 114 applicants (41%) have submitted their ACT scores for seeking degrees.
The average SAT score of those who submitted scores is 1,190 and the average ACT score is 25 at CC. SAT 75th percentile score is 1,280 and 25th percentile score is 1,100. For ACT scores, the 75th percentile score is 83 and the 25th percentile score is 61. The following table shows the detailed SAT and ACT scores distribution of enrolled students at CC.
|25th Percentile||75th Percentile|
|SAT Evidence-Based Reading and Writing||560||640|
Carroll College requires 3 item(s) (High School GPA, High School Record (or Transcript), TOEFL) and recommends 2 articles (High School Rank, Completion of College Preparatory Program) to submit to their applicants. In addition, 2 item(s) (Recommendations, Admission Test Scores) are considered but not required to submit.
|High School GPA||✔|
|High School Rank||✓|
|High School Record (or Transcript)||✔|
|Completion of College Preparatory Program||✓|
|Formal Demonstration of Competencies||✗|
|Admission Test Scores||△|
|Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)||✗|
|✔ Required △ Considered (not Required) ✓ Recommended ✗ Neither Required nor Recommended|
The calendar system at Carroll College is Semester. Carroll College accepts Dual Credits, Advanced placement (AP) Credits. Next table describes credits that Carroll College accepts.
|Credits for Life Experiences||✗|
|Advanced placement (AP) Credits||✔|
|Credit for military training||✗|
- Which colleges offer Less than 1 year certificate program in Montana?
- Which colleges are Public Schools in Montana?
- How many colleges require recommendations in Montana?
- Which colleges accept Tuition payment plan in Montana?
- Which colleges offer Bachelor's Degree in Montana?
- Which colleges offer Master's Degree in Montana?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Army programs in Montana?
- Which colleges offer Associate Degree in Montana?
- Which colleges offer meal (board) plans in Montana?
- How many colleges are historically Black colleges (HBCUs) in Montana?