Carroll College is accredited by Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities. By accreditation type, the school has 1 Institutional, 1 Specialized accredited programs.
|Agency Name||Accreditation Status||Date Type||Period|
|Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities||Accredited||Actual||9/1/1949 - Current|
Carroll College has 1 specialized accreditation programs as below.
|Program Name||Accreditation Status||Period|
|Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education|
|Nursing (CNURED) - Nursing education programs at the baccalaureate degree levels||Accredited (Actual)||4/20/2002 - Current|
- How many colleges are historically Black colleges (HBCUs) in Montana?
- Which colleges provide Credit for military training in Montana?
- How many colleges are Tribal Colleges and Universities in Montana?
- How many colleges require recommendations in Montana?
- How many colleges require the SAT Test Score in Montana?
- Which colleges are Public Schools in Montana?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (Research) in Montana?
- What is The Average Retention Rate in Montana?
- Which colleges accept Dual Credit in Montana?
- Which colleges accept Prepaid Tuition plan in Montana?